What did you last watch on TV?

The Mythbusters episode about the exploding cement truck.

Password Plus

[quote author=Allen Ludden]We have gorgeous, singer, actor, and Tattletales. Debi?[/quote]

[quote author=Debi]Is it Bert Convy?[/quote]

[quote author=Allen Ludden]Is it Bert Convy? It is![/quote]

[quote author=Bert Convy (who was guesting for that week)]*facepalms*[/quote]

Now You See It

"Stringed musical instrument." The answer was banjo, I immediately thought of Banj from here.

Ancient Aliens

everyone who's ever existed is an alien and those aliens invented everything else out of aliens

Beat the Clock (1979)

I think the appeal of this show for me is the fact that fully grown adults are going these crazy stunts and making themselves look like idiots.

Star Trek Voyager.

Father didn't pay the Dish bill meaning I can't watch any cartoons, so I'm stuck with Voyager reruns.

Mr. Robot

I can't wait to forget everything that happened once the season ends.

Dragon Ball Super

Caught up on all the dub episodes that I've missed out on, I started binging from 10pm all the way to 3am and it's definitely been quite a ride. Mostly watched a sizable chunk of the Golden Frieza saga episode as well as a few recent episodes such as the one where Vegeta faces off against Auta Magetta. Good stuff.

Did anyone else kinda already knew that Vegeta wasn't going to ring out due to technicality before the referee even mentioned it? The fact that he landed in that awkward one-legged stance kinda gave it away.

--

Little Witch Academia

Sat down to the first episode out of general curiosity since I've noticed that a lot people from several online communities that I follow (including here) tend to have some of the characters as their avatars and I guess I wanted to see what all the hubbub is about. Really enjoyed what I've seen so far.

tumblr_inline_owc6cdEXjf1rtrfw6_540.gif

Marie the best squid★ said:
Dragon Ball Super

Caught up on all the dub episodes that I've missed out on, I started binging from 10pm all the way to 3am and it's definitely been quite a ride. Mostly watched a sizable chunk of the Golden Frieza saga episode as well as a few recent episodes such as the one where Vegeta faces off against Auta Magetta. Good stuff.

Did anyone else kinda already knew that Vegeta wasn't going to ring out due to technicality before the referee even mentioned it? The fact that he landed in that awkward one-legged stance kinda gave it away.
If you're only following the dub and haven't seen the sub, I'll say that Episode 39 is gonna be awesome. That should be the episode after next. The Goku Black and Tournament of Power arcs are also great.

If you have the time though, definitely try following the sub. It's about 75 episodes ahead and is, in my opinion, superior to the dub.

I considered watching the subbed version last night but didn't feel like reading all that much, but I guess I can look into the sub version of the next few episodes in a little bit.

--

Also now currently eight episodes into Little Witch Academia, probably will watch a few more before going to bed. I'm actually pleasantly surprised by just how much I'm enjoying it thus far.

So I made the horrible mistake of watching the Ben 10 reboot.

What is happening, Cartoon Network?

Why? Why did you make this? And why'd you get rid of best alien boi Ghost Freak???

Back