What did you last watch on TV?

I watched Forensic Files on HLN, I watch it every night. It runs from 8:00 P.M. EST until 6:00 A.M. EST on weekdays, and 12:00 P.M. EST until 7:00 A.M. EST. Although there is shows that appear in those timeslots on occasion.

Not so much TV as online, but I binged all three seasons of Ben 10: Alien Force since I haven't seen in it in over six years. Really reminded me how much I loved this series before I stopped watching TV for a bit around the time Omniverse rolled around. I might binge Ultimate Alien and maybe Omniverse later.

Safe

really liking the rich family. seeing what i assume is meant to be a group of joke characters having to deal with committing murder is pretty cool

SpongeBob SquarePants, obviously one of the best cartoons made.

Last Saturday on Toonami...

~ Dragon Ball Super (Last episode of the Future Trunks Saga)
~ Dragon Ball Z Kai: The Final Chapters (Second to last episode)
~ Boku no Hero Academia

I also tried to sit through FLCL Progressive, but certain characters kinda started to get on my nerves.

Operation Thai Cave Rescue. It is a documentary of the football (soccer) team that was stuck in the cave in Thailand that happened in late June and dragged into this month. It must of premiered a day or two ago since the entire team was rescued. It is on the Discovery Channel.

The local news.

Supernatural.
I watched it for the first time and I liked it. It was scary at times, but overall I liked it.

Forensic Files.

Nothin beats a good ol' crime show.

I started watching Naruto from the beginning, I'm already in the second season of the classic (still a long way to go) ;D

As for what I recently just watched, I just finished watching the new episodes of JoJo. David Productions is doing a great job adapting the manga, and the last fight was really, really, really well done.

Roy Mustang said:
Don't watch Naruto, read it. Please do not watch it, the amount of filler is abysmal.
I'm aware of this, sometimes it's very annoying, it almost gives an entire episode of filler :'(

Back