World War II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herr Shyguy said:
FickleFriends.png
Sweet!

So I finally got around to fixing the rest of that comic, but when I re-uploaded it, Photobucket decided it doesn't care and it's still displaying the wrong one. More on this as it develops.

Herr Shyguy said:
So I finally got around to fixing the rest of that comic, but when I re-uploaded it, Photobucket decided it doesn't care and it's still displaying the wrong one. More on this as it develops.
You could always use ImageShack to upload the reversions. No account required.

Waddle Dee said:
We need Yugoslavia though.
All that really happened to Yugoslavia was that it got invaded by every Axis country in Europe (except for Finland), got defeated in just 11 days, and then got divided into different Axis puppet governments, protecterates, and controlled areas, inspiring a communist partisan rebellion lasting until the end of the war. It's almost exactly the same with Greece, except it was only Germany, Italy, and Bulgaria. The latter 2 only got involved after a failed invasion by Italy from Albania (which was an Italian protectorate at the time), Greece had advanced into Albania and Italy was losing badly. The other difference being that Greece was not alone and had help from Britain, Australia, and New Zealand (only after Germany and Bulgaria came in, though). I'm not sure if these two countries need a user to represent them. :/

Yugoslavia joined the Axis for 2 days out of fear, and actually put up a decent resistance when Hitler invaded anyway. It has as much reason to be in as Poland.

But we definitely need China.

Carl XVI Gustaf said:
WWII parody ftw, can I be in? I'd like to represent Norway or Finland, because Sweden was neutral and Denmark was lame.

Piraka Wario said:
Carl XVI Gustaf said:
WWII parody ftw, can I be in? I'd like to represent Norway or Finland, because Sweden was neutral and Denmark was lame.
Yes, but that was quite a while ago. He may have changed his mind at some point. But I digress, seeing as how I'm probably wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back