World War II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cartman said:
Problem: He lives in America, you live in the UK.
And...

Gentlemen, issue 5:

5-ReturnoftheUltimatum.png

I just realized how hard it is to tell who's saying what. Hm. I may have to go fix that.

Yay! Mr. Saturn! :D

Anyway, it was pretty awesome as always. It's nice to see new issue after long time.

Hey, what about the Soviet Union's invasion of Poland? The treaty of nonaggression between Germany and Russia? Japan vs. China?

ThatGuyWithTheGlasses said:
^ Per that guy, and how about a map of more historical accuracey?
No.

Cartman said:
Hey, what about the Soviet Union's invasion of Poland? The treaty of nonaggression between Germany and Russia? Japan vs. China?
According to Wikipedia, that stuff hasn't happened yet. I think.

Yeah, I don't care about the Japan-China War. I'll probably just stick a blurb about it in when it becomes important to the story.

Do I even have anyone for China yet?

And Nazis were a big deal man.

Mr. Doctor Professor Assistant Governor-General Shyguy said:
Why? there's plenty of them that you can find on the internet and put in your comic. A little bit of cropping down might be neccesary, but you can still do it. Of course, from this point on, to the next notable territorial change, you will have to use one from after October of 1939. If you're worried about inconsistency, don't be. Just consider it a problem you made in the fist few issues but fixed in later issues.

Where exactly are you in it?

Cartman said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_World_War_II_(1939)

I'm using that. I'm up to the first point labeled 3.

Cartman said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_World_War_II_(1939)

I'm using that. I'm up to the first point labeled 3.
Lol, link fail.

Also, do you mean this one?:

At 11:15 a.m. British Summer Time (BST), British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain announces on BBC Radio that the deadline of the final British ultimatum for the withdrawal of German troops from Poland expired at 11:00am and that "consequently this nation is at war with Germany". Australia, India, and New Zealand also declare war on Germany within hours of Britain's declaration.

Yes, that is what I meant. Also, the thing under it saying France followed suit.

*complaint about how ShyGuy is taking too long to make a new issue*

Well, before I make a new one could someone tell me what historical event I should do? Because I always seem to be wrong with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back