World War II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. We need Ninji (Italy) vs. Ethiopia, Pearl Harbor, Japan vs. China, etc.

Also, I'd be a minor character, just one issue. It would involve SG27 and Ninji trying to make me join the Axis (since Spain was also fascist).

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Kamek said:
tl;dr version: Romania was allied with Poland and England at first, but then joined the Axis.
What do you know, looks like JF is going to be one of the very few users on both sides. (also the only girl in the comic) I guess she's going to be in more issues then the average user. :P
*Pumps fist in air*

Herr Shyguy said:
TheUltimatum.png
Pretty good, especially the flipping off part. :)

You could also do some occupied countries (Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Albania, etc).
I think Shyguy should probably just represent the unimportant Axis occupied territories/puppet states/protetorates with some random obscure enemy (like a goomba).

Spines Alien said:
Herr Shyguy said:
You could also do some occupied countries (Czechoslovakia, Netherlands, Belgium, Greece, Albania, etc).
I think Shyguy should probably just represent the unimportant Axis occupied territories/puppet states/protetorates with some random obscure enemy (like a goomba).
Random Mario enemies aren't that unique. Random sprites would be cool though.

Gary_Palaroncini_50K.png

Like this Atari guy for example. All Shyguy has to do is remove the background and do some minor resizing, and then he can put him in the comic as some kinda country. :)

The part with you flipping SG and NG off was awesome. Good job.

Spines Alien said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Random Mario enemies aren't that unique. Random sprites would be cool though.

Gary_Palaroncini_50K.png

Like this Atari guy for example. All Shyguy has to do is remove the background and do some minor resizing, and then he can put him in the comic as some kinda country. :)
They don't have to be unique, they just have to be something that can represent the minor countries that don't already have representations so we can get on with it already.

Although, I think Norway should have a representation before you start the next one.

I've already been using a modern one. I'm not switching now.

Spines Alien said:
Herr Shyguy said:
I've already been using a modern one. I'm not switching now.
Why not?
He might have the remake the old issues so they all the same. :P
Not really, it could just be a mistake he fixed in future issues.

Waddle Dee said:
Ninji (Italy) vs. Ethiopia
That happened about over 3 years before World War I.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Italo-Abyssinian_War

There was still conflict in Africa between Italy, some North African countries, and some Allied European countries.

Waddle Dee said:
There was still conflict in Africa between Italy, some North African countries, and some Allied European countries.
But 90% of it did not involve Ethiopia.

MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
I think these should be used for minor countries.
They should be recolored each time, or maybe Shyguy can stick smilies over thier heads so they look more unique. :posh: :dk: O0 :drmario: <=== That's four countries right there.

MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
They should be recolored each time, or maybe Shyguy can stick smilies over thier heads so they look more unique. :posh: :dk: O0 :drmario: <=== That's four countries right there.
Those smilies always face the viewer, even though most of those commandoes (or whatever they are) face sideways.

Spines Alien said:
MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
Those smilies always face the viewer, even though most of those commandoes (or whatever they are) face sideways.
:dk: doesn't, his head is facing to the right (so he can just be flipped to face the right way). The eyes can be repositioned through a simple edit, along with :yoshi:.

Spines Alien said:
MAXIMUM POWER SIFI said:
:dk: doesn't, his head is facing to the right (so he can just be flipped to face the right way). The eyes can be repositioned through a simple edit, along with :yoshi:.
Yes, but those weren't among the smilies you presented in the original post. :/

Waddle Dee said:
Well then, we still need Iraq (Axis)

Any volunteers?
We could always use a troll sprite, or a user that never comes on the forums anymore. Maybe Snack could fit in there. :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back