3. Paste it.
4. Save it.

Mac OS X:
1. Press CMD+Shift+3.

Linux:
1. Press Printscreen on your keyboard.
2. Give it a name, and save it.

Re: Post screenshot's of your desktop.

Right click the Taskbar, and make sure you untick "Lock Taskbar" (I don't have English Windows at hand, at the moment).
Now drag the Taskbar to the left side.

Original, I might post another pic later as I added a ton of homestuck wallpapers.

Utsuchao Reiuji said:
Yes, it is the same image I use for my current avatar. :V
Well I had me background for too long, so I changed it so we could be Touhou bros !!

unledbhk.png

Utsuchao Reiuji said:
unyu.png

Yes, it is the same image I use for my current avatar. :V

off-topic.

that girl is sexy imo.

Fun fact: She doesn't actually dress that way in the games.

Fun fact: She's a goddamned hell raven. What's wrong with you?

My computer is locked in some weird way that I can't change my desktop background at all no matter what I do, so I'll just post what icons I have on my desktop.

OsxHZ.png

If you really can't, then I suppose it's because there's a virus available.
I had the same at work, that I couldn't access the Task Manager (aka, CTRL+Alt+Delete) because of that.
But I've fixed that by scanning it on viruses, and than applying one single change in the Registry.

I had that once, and it is in fact a virus. I don't remember if I ever even fixed it, as that computer died quite a long time ago too anyway.

Tip: Use wallpapers of the same resolution as you've set Windows on, it'll look even more awesome.

There are lots of quick and basic techniques to make wallpapers look of high quality, but that's not Fill.

How??? Because some of mine look a bit low quality due to fill.

The first one is, look on Google Images for a background you want, get the left sidebar in Google Images, click "Exact...", and fill in the exact height and weight as your screen is (if your screen is 1280x800 px, fill in "1280" and "800", for example).
Than simply apply it.

If the wallpaper is bigger than you want to have, try to resize it, and eventually crop it to the right format.
Finally, if you have a wide screen, while you're wallpaper is a 'normal' screen, don't resize or make it Fill.
Instead, first resize the height to a smaller size.
I assume you've found a wallpaper of 1920x1080 px, while you have a resolution of 1280x800 px.
First resize it to a height of 800 px, while still keeping the 16:9 (wide screen) ratio.
And then, crop the width to 1280 px, but make sure you leave the height like it is.

For that technique, I use Seashore, but I'm sure Paint.NET (not MSPaint!) can do the trick too.
Both Paint.NET and Seashore are free Apps, but Paint.NET is for Windows, while Seashore is for Mac OS X.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
If you really can't, then I suppose it's because there's a virus available.
I had the same at work, that I couldn't access the Task Manager (aka, CTRL+Alt+Delete) because of that.
But I've fixed that by scanning it on viruses, and than applying one single change in the Registry.

Actually in my case it's not a virus, my laptop has a few things locked because is was provided to me by the department of education, so things like changing the desktop background is disabled (I also have to type in a full username as well as the password when logging on, and I can't create new accounts either).

Back