• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• No opinion.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The idea of villains battling other villains is kinda similar to SML3:WL's plot, as Wario wanted to steal Captain Syrup's stolen statue of Peach (and almost kinda saved something for the side of good, as he wished to sell it to its rightful owner, although Mario ended up getting the statue for free).

Smiddle said:
Stumpers said:
Plumber said:
Great Gonzo said:
Stumpers said:
Daisy and Waluigi still don't have one either, so... I'd vote for a Peach and Daisy thing first... with tight leather outfits. And hotties playing the role of our fab princesses.

Bowser has been waiting to get his own game, he frikin DESERVES IT!!! More than Waluigi and Daisy by far!

*cough* SPAMMERZ *cough*

I quoted for no reason.

A bowser game would pwn.
MABY A DANCE DANCE BOWSER MIX!

isyou said:
Smiddle said:
Stumpers said:
Plumber said:
Great Gonzo said:
Stumpers said:
Daisy and Waluigi still don't have one either, so... I'd vote for a Peach and Daisy thing first... with tight leather outfits. And hotties playing the role of our fab princesses.

I quoted your quote for no reason.

Bowser has been waiting to get his own game, he frikin DESERVES IT!!! More than Waluigi and Daisy by far!

*cough* SPAMMERZ *cough*

I quoted for no reason.

A bowser game would pwn.

ultimatetoad said:
isyou said:
Smiddle said:
Stumpers said:
Plumber said:
Great Gonzo said:
Stumpers said:

I quoted your quote for no reason.

*cough* SPAMMERZ *cough*

I quoted for no reason.

A bowser game would pwn.

Bowser's Island

Bowser and Dr. Robotnik at the Olympic Games.

EDIT: Five hundredth post, woo! I'm halfway to being an annoying 3D!

YellowYoshi398 said:
Bowser and Dr. Robotnik at the Olympic Games.

EDIT: Five hundredth post, woo! I'm halfway to being an annoying 3D!

Congrats! Anyway it should be Bowser vs. Cackletta...

ultimatetoad said:
Or maybe a game where Bowser tries to start a war with a fellow villain and ends up accidentaly saving the world.
hey men, that's the best idea that I read about this

YellowYoshi398 said:
I love the way you refer to us as "men", Maledict. I'd like to see a sorta anti-hero Bowser game, which Bowser kinda doing something heroic as the bumbling villain he is.
hey thanks for say that men

I definitely see potential for Bowser to star in his own game. I mean, Peach got one, it's only a matter of time, right?

It wouldn't be that hard to make, but a Bowser game seems unneeded. I mean, he is the main enemy in the majority of the Mario games, so, a game of his own would just be like... all the plots we've seen... backward.
Having Bowser as the main character makes him go against Mario, which means that the player of the game would have to lose the final battle, 'cause Mario always has to win (that whole "good over evil" thing...)
So, I think it would be pointless. ^^

Who said he had to go after Mario? He could be doing something different. Mario's "always" fighting Bowser, and he's taken breaks from doing that in plenty of games.

Super Princess Peach, people. We all regarded peach as a supporting character... and she gets a game? It would be cool, but I doubt it. But you never know...

Back