This is his own topic.

Nerd.

Dry Bones said:
Here is my death...
(Don't call Gronzo a nerd, he's cool)
KABOOM.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol:

omg lol

It seems so easy to note off-topicness when you're not partaking in it, yet so hard when you are. Isn't this topic about Bowser getting his own game?

he should totattly get one...

Ditto.

And on that subject, even Weird Al deserves one.

Ooooooooh...

This is the story of a guy named Al who lived in a sewer with his hamster pal but the sanitation workers just didn't approve so he packed his accordion and had to move to a city in Ohio where he lived in a tree and worked for a nasal congestion factory and played on the company bowling team and every single night he had a strange recurring dream about wearing leaderhosen in a bath of sour cream BUT THAT'S REALLY NOT IMPORTANT TO OUR STORY.

3dejong said:
And on that subject, even Weird Al deserves one.

Ooooooooh...

This is the story of a guy named Al who lived in a sewer with his hamster pal but the sanitation workers just didn't approve so he packed his accordion and had to move to a city in Ohio where he lived in a tree and worked for a nasal congestion factory and played on the company bowling team and every single night he had a strange recurring dream about wearing leaderhosen in a bath of sour cream BUT THAT'S REALLY NOT IMPORTANT TO OUR STORY.

He's had a movie... why not a game?

That's the SCARIEST thing I've ever had to ponder. Thanks a lot, Smiddle. Now I'll really never come out from under my bed again.

Didn't he have a tv show that I'm to young to know about? Koopas Kool Kartoons..

Here is a pic that I googled of Koopas Kool Kartoons

koopakartoon.png

(now time to coward under bed from uglyness)

NO ONE knows about King Koopa's Kool Kartoons. It only aired for ONE YEAR in PART of ONE STATE (California).

hey, I think I got the perfect history for him!!!!!!!!! bowser, searching a perfect place to make a new base of command, send minions to almost everywere, each group is commanded by his most higt ranked minion, like kammykoopa for one, kamek for another, army hammer bro and eight more goups for each koopaling, and some of them discover evidency of an acient koopa army, sealed away by an unknow hero, bowser inmediately go overther and he plans to use them to finaly crush mario and conquer the universe, after he unseal them, the acient koopa army atacks them and bowser don't want anyone else to complete his goal, so he decides to beat and teach them who's boss

Nice. I was always thinking half of the game would be getting Peach and half would be getting back to the Castle.

BOWSER Should Have Had His Own Games Since The Time Of NES & The Orginal Game Boy

Back