Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• No opinion.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
YellowYoshi398 said:
Who said he had to go after Mario? He could be doing something different. Mario's "always" fighting Bowser, and he's taken breaks from doing that in plenty of games.

Mario may not always fight Bowser, but, Bowser ALWAYS fights Mario. Who else would he fight? (Except, perhaps, Luigi. But, Mario would just come in and save the day. ;P)

Remember, Mario was the main villain of the game Donkey Kong Jr. And he definately lost at the end (remember the halo?).

I do believe I wasn't born when those games were released (if I remember correctly, my first Mario game I ever played was Super Mario Bros. 2, and then Super Mario Bros. 3, and so on and so forth. xD), but, I guess you have a point. But with such a great history of Mario defeating Bowser, how could Bowser possibly win? (Unless, of course, there was a reversed sequel to the game where Mario won back his dignity.. ;P)

Simple. Bowser could face another villain altogether in his game. And he'd have to stop him from conquering the world- So he could conquer it himself! A "heroic villainy" of sorts.

There should be one of these (now that I think more about it. ;P)

Super Bowser Bros.: Bowser's Revenge
Super Bowser Bros. 2: Mario's Revenge

xD

Bowser Bros. = CLICHE. If there ever is one, that is out of teh pic. Be happy you could be him in SPM.

3dejong said:
Bowser Bros. = CLICHE. If there ever is one, that is out of teh pic. Be happy you could be him in SPM.

Huh? Bowser, Bowser! Hurrah!

3dejong said:
Yeah, he looks like he pwns that game. CRUSH TEH ENEMIES!

He pwns in SPM

Luigi hc said:
Oooh, good point. I never thought of that. ^^

WHAT!! THATS WHAT I SAID!!!! grrrr... you non-listeners....

And YY, for saying Toad deserves a platformer your coolness points have skyrocketed.

ultimatetoad said:
Luigi hc said:

And YY, for saying Toad deserves a platformer your coolness points have skyrocketed.

Toad and Bowser deserve their own games :D (toad is cool, any memeber of the big eight i like :D)

Great Gonzo said:
ultimatetoad said:
Luigi hc said:

Toad and Bowser deserve their own games :D (toad is cool, any memeber of the big eight i like :D)

Toad has his own game. It's called Wario's Forests. Uh, Woods.

Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
ultimatetoad said:
Luigi hc said:

Toad has his own game. It's called Wario's Forests. Uh, Woods.

A better game :D

Smiddle said:
Also, has Daisy had her own game?

Not that i can recall...wait Super Princess Daisy! Its real..why won;t you guys believe me?

Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:

Not that i can recall...wait Super Princess Daisy! Its real..why won;t you guys believe me?

Because I have teh Waffles Of Leetness Truthness. I can see through you, see to the real you. BAWITDABADABANGYDANGDIGGYDIGGYDIGGYSAIDTHEBOOGYSAIDUPJUMPTHEBOOGY

Smiddle said:
Great Gonzo said:
Smiddle said:

Because I have teh Waffles Of Leetness Truthness. I can see through you, see to the real you. BAWITDABADABANGYDANGDIGGYDIGGYDIGGYSAIDTHEBOOGYSAIDUPJUMPTHEBOOGY

lol :lol:

yay bowser should defiently get an RPG game! that would PWN :mrgreen:

Back