Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Son_of_Suns

Cheep Cheep
Retired Wiki Staff
Bowser is the only member of the "Big Eight" not to "star" in his own game. Should the villain be given his own game, or should he remain in the role of a bad guy and occassional anti-hero? Also, if he does get a game, what type of game should it be, and what features would the game have?

Bowser FTW!

Definitly. A Bowser game would be teh awesomeness

A plot? Easy.

"Bowser want to beat the crap out of the Mario Brothers and kidnap Peach...for good. Help Bowser find the Ztar in each 36 levels to make him victorious!"

And yes, a Bowser game would be L33T.

How about a Bowser game featuring King K. Rool as the main villian and attacks Bowser's castle and Bowser has to save it from him

I was thinking about a DKC type platformer with K. rool and Bowser instead of DK and Diddy.

Daisy and Waluigi still don't have one either, so... I'd vote for a Peach and Daisy thing first... with tight leather outfits. And hotties playing the role of our fab princesses.

Stumpers said:
Daisy and Waluigi still don't have one either, so... I'd vote for a Peach and Daisy thing first... with tight leather outfits. And hotties playing the role of our fab princesses.

ChrisAlassal said:
I vote yes. A Bowser game would be great.

ttly awesome if he got his own game

Bowser is the ONLY big 8 character who has not yet got a game. He deserves one. As for plot, well, I'm sure that before SMB, people thought creating a plot around a mustachioed italian plumber would be hard...

Just put him against another villain, I'd say. It worked for Wario, afterall.

Great Gonzo said:
Stumpers said:

Bowser has been waiting to get his own game, he frikin DESERVES IT!!! More than Waluigi and Daisy by far!

Plumber said:
Great Gonzo said:
Stumpers said:

Bowser has been waiting to get his own game, he frikin DESERVES IT!!! More than Waluigi and Daisy by far!

*cough* SPAMMERZ *cough*

Stumpers said:
Plumber said:
Great Gonzo said:
Stumpers said:

*cough* SPAMMERZ *cough*

Bowser deserves his own game? Why not make Mario and Luigi the main villains? Turn the tables on the obese plumbers! Perhaps give him party members: Bowser Jr., Kammy Koopa . . . I see possibilities! :D

Smiddle said:
Stumpers said:
Plumber said:
Great Gonzo said:
Stumpers said:

*cough* SPAMMERZ *cough*
Waluigi Freak 99 said:
Bowser deserves his own game? Why not make Mario and Luigi the main villains? Turn the tables on the obese plumbers! Perhaps give him party members: Bowser Jr., Kammy Koopa . . . I see possibilities! :D

I thought of that, but I think they should only be power-up type thingies. Like Kammy runs the place where Toad/Toadsworth usually do and a Koopaling powerup turns into that Koopaling temporarily.

I missed this topic's creation on my Tuesday to Thursday grounded-from-the-computer strike. Yeah, a Bowser game would be cool, but I don't feel like rambling on about my plans for one for unknown reasons.

this is not the 5ft time that i read this, but my opinion will be the same, he must have his own game, like it or not men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talking about him, i'm wondering how that crazy koopa went to the past, the game don't even showed how he return to the present, returning to the topic, but, I don't have idea what history will be perfect, the king kroll as the villain maybe is a good idea, or, he's searching a powerfull sourse of power to beat mario and the secuel, he finishes beatem up (again)

I love the way you refer to us as "men", Maledict. I'd like to see a sorta anti-hero Bowser game, which Bowser kinda doing something heroic as the bumbling villain he is.

Or maybe a game where Bowser tries to start a war with a fellow villain and ends up accidentaly saving the world.

Back