Game: Engrish this.

YellowYoshi398 said:
Me says: How about four hundred and twenty-six chili dogs and some nice dessert?

Clones says: Are 400 and 26 Chilean hot dry dock and the splendid dessert how?

LOL thats funny ^_^

WHAT I SAID: I see you're drinking one percent milk. Is that because you think you're fat? Because you're not. You could be drinking whole if you wanted.
WHAT THE EVIL BABELFISH CLONE SAID: I look at that milk 1 percent drinks. Being to think of that it is fat quality it is that? Being not to be. When we want, all it is good even by the fact that you drink.

WHAT THE EVIL YELLOWYOSHI398 CLONE SAID: Books can take you to another world, like fairy tales or prehistoric times. Wow, dinosaurs!
WHAT BABELFISH SAID: As for the book when being grinding story or before the historic times, to another world the way, is possible the fact that it keeps accompanying. Wow, dinosaur!

Oh.

I said: Hurrah! I know know how to speak Engrish! It is the l33t! w00t!
Evil CLone said: Know the 133t to the Engrish. Hurrah. The w00t it is.

Right?

Russian semi-Japanese: In Soviet Russia, all our base are belong to YOU!!
Russian Japanese: In the Soviet Russia, as for our basis everything it belongs to you! Certain!

Me: All your base are belong to us. You have no choice but to survive make your time.
Evil Engrish Dude: We have conquered all your headquarters. You can only survive until your time comes.

HEY!

K, so I copied whole this page. Check what it says: "You control Wiki | FAQ | the forum | investigation | profile Memberlist | chat | new message | logout [ Smiddle it does not possess ] index of the forum of extreme Mario Wiki - look at many Emoticons than text section Emoticons of subject of post response of argument of subject pot color: Default to be dark the font size whose being completed れ color of the indigo of the dark blue whose blue green color of the yellow green olive of red red orange Brown's is blue is black densely white: Minimum to be small being normal, to be large being enormous, close bill K, therefore I copied all the these pages. What which you say inspection: "As for selection HTML in D sway bull BBCode of D sway bull Smilies of this post of signature of addition of this post in Smilies when response is posted separated from BBCode it is, it is, (to change with profile it is possible signature) me who inform time everything which is to the jump which is GMT + 1 hour: Power can be given choose the underground of rubbish スパム of DiscussionGeneral EntertainmentFan of the community subject of Wiki related to MarioWiki central general DiscussionThe MarioverseMarioDonkey KongWario video game console GamingHandheld of the forum GamingNintendo WiFi CreationsHelpDesk examination phpBB of the topic. with 2001, the group of phpBB 2005"

WHAT I SAID: McDonalds! Ba da ba ba ba I'm loving it!
WHAT THE CLONE SAID: McDonalds! As for Ba me of Ba of Ba of da of Ba there is that love!

What I said: Bruce Bruno
Koopa Troopa

New postPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 8:38 pm Post subject: Reply with quote
WHAT THE CLONE SAID: McDonalds! As for Ba me of Ba of Ba of da of Ba there is that love!

Victory of pickles!

What they said:Blues Bruno Koopa Troopa it is connected: May posts 06 day 2007 day: 72 positions: The cake of SHROOM! ! As for a certain place being wherever! It is new postPosted: Thursday subject of the post 2007 May 24th 8:38 pm: What which I said response of quotation: McDonalds! As for Ba me of Ba of Ba of da of Ba there is that love! What which the clone said: McDonalds! Because of Ba I of Ba of Ba of da of Ba over there am the love! Victory of _________________ pickles! Send the private use message to user profile of the groundplan

YellowYoshi398 said:
Koopa Troopa

Victory of pickles!

What they said:Blues Bruno Koopa Troopa it is connected: May posts 06 day 2007 day: 72 positions: The cake of SHROOM! ! As for a certain place being wherever! It is new postPosted: Thursday subject of the post 2007 May 24th 8:38 pm: What which I said response of quotation: McDonalds! As for Ba me of Ba of Ba of da of Ba there is that love! What which the clone said: McDonalds! Because of Ba I of Ba of Ba of da of Ba over there am the love! Victory of _________________ pickles! Send the private use message to user profile of the groundplan

I've already made one such. Boo.

What I said:Smiddle
Sveedesh

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:53 am Post subject: Reply with quote
YellowYoshi398 wrote:
Koopa Troopa

Victory of pickles!

I've already made one such. Boo.

ZERO TASTE, REAL SUGAR

What they said:Smiddle Sveedesh it is connected: January posts 27 day 2007 day: Position 1685: AAAA-AAAAAA-AAAA-AAAAAlbuquerque! PostPosted: Friday subject of the post 2007 May 25th 1:53 AM: You wrote the response of quotation YellowYoshi398: What which I said: Blues Bruno Koopa Troopa it is connected: May posts 06 day 2007 day: 72 positions: The cake of SHROOM! ! As for a certain place being wherever! It is new postPosted: Thursday subject of the post 2007 May 24th 8:38 pm: What which I said response of quotation: McDonalds! As for Ba me of Ba of Ba of da of Ba there is that love! What which the clone said: McDonalds! Because of Ba I of Ba of Ba of da of Ba over there am the love! Victory of _________________ pickles! Send the private use message to user profile of the groundplan said:Blues Bruno Koopa Troopa that what which is connected: May posts 06 day 2007 day: Position of 72: The cake of SHROOM! ! Because of the place where we are assumed that it is anywhere,! That is new postPosted: Thursday post 8:38 May 2007th subjects 24 day pm: What where I said the response of quotation phrase: McDonalds! Because of Ba I of Ba of Ba of da of Ba over there am the love! What which the clone said: McDonalds! On the Ba other side love because of Ba I of Ba of Ba of da of AM! Victory of pickles of _________________! Send the private use use message to the user profile of groundplan I already in one did that kind of ones. The _________________ zero taste of ブーイング sends the messenger of web sight MSN of the visit poster of back section private use message of the sugar of substance to user profile of the groundplan

The rules are simple. you say something in English, use Google translation or Babelfish to translate it in a foreing language (Prefferably japanese), then retranslate it back into english, you shall then share the screwed up result.

Me:I love pies, they are so yummy in my belly.

Babelfish:I love pei, her am like that yummy in my belly.

Chaos is the best thing to happen since the invention of pie.

New version: Confusion occurs is the best thing since the invention of the pie.

I hate this place.

New version: This place嫌IMASU.

Waffles own Pancakes. Seriously.

New Version: PANKEKIMASU own waffles. Seriously.

Luigi and Mario love peaches.

New Version: Mario and Luigi Peach love.

Say a random sentence!

New Version: Random writing to say!

Back