Game: Engrish this.

B

Blitzwing

Guest
For this game, go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr. Type a perfectly sentence like:

I love the super Mario wiki, it's so cool.

Now, translate it to another language (preferably japananese) and translate it back to english.

And now, laugh at the result!

I love the Supermario wiki, it am so cool.

Now, have fun butchering the English language!And remmenber to put the original quote to make it even funnier!
 

Smiddle

Power Star
To Swenglish a sentence, message your dear Smiddle.
The sentence "Vad gör du?", "what are you doing?":
What does you?
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
*ignores Smiddle*

Gofer said:
For this game, go to http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr. Type a perfectly sentence like:

I love the super Mario wiki, it's so cool.

Now, translate it to another language (preferably japananese) and translate it back to english.

And now, laugh at the result!

I love the Supermario wiki, it am so cool.

Now, have fun butchering the English language!And remmenber to put the original quote to make it even funnier!
Okay, I initially typed: "I'm very cool. Ridiculously cool. You guys all love me."

The result after Japanese-and-back transration (LOLZ, "r") was: "I am cool very. It is cool without either the way. Human all love me."
 

Plumber

Tenacious Trio
Retired Wiki Staff
Everyone knows how much Babel Fish's translations are horrible. Those are serious translations, Babel just sucks at translating that much.

I typed (English to Italian):

What's under a Shy Guy's mask is-*CRASHBOOMYARGHSMUSHJAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!*

And when I did it back I got:

That what is under the!!!!* of the timid template is-*CRASHBOOMYARGHSMUSHJAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH of the type

:lol:

English to Russian:

It's-a-me! Mario!

Russain to Engliish:

It -$$$-Я! Mario!

Do this word:Cheez

and it will actually work.
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Original (Lyric of the song ''Blow me away''.:

They fall in line
One at a time
Ready to play
(I can't see them anyway)
No time to lose
We've got to move
Steady the helm
(I am losing sight again)

Fire your guns
It's time to roll
Blow me away
(I will stay, unless I may)
After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way


Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all


There's nothing left
So save your breath
Lying awake
(Caught inside this tidal wave)
Your cover's blown
No where to go
Only your fate
(Loaded I will walk alone)


Fire your guns
It's time to roll
Blow me away
(I will stay, unless I may)
After the fall
We'll shake it off
Show me the way


Only the strongest will survive
Lead me to heaven when we die
I am the shadow on the wall
I'll be the one to save us all

Wanted it back
(Don't fight me now)





Babelfish:

They fall in the line
one to the time W
ait for in order not to play (I cannot see it however)
time to lose them
have.got to move with calm the rudder (still are seen losing)
Put into an oven your guns that are time to roll jump it absent (will remain less, that it can) after that the fall we will churn it outside of the exposure me the sense
Only the will more strongly survives leads it to sky when we die it are the shadow on the wall that I will be that one in order to conserve it all is nothing on the left so as to it saves your cover of the breath the menzogne wide awake (interfered with to the inside of this wave of tide) yours jumped nobody where to only go I will walk alone) Put into an oven your guns that are time to roll jump it absent (will remain less, that it can) after that the fall we will churn it outside of the exposure me the sense [ Only the will more strongly survives leads it to sky when we die it are the shadow on the wall that I will be that one in order to conserve it all Wished it behind (hour nonlo you fight)
 

Luigi hc

Spiny
Original: And all at once the crowd begins to sing, sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same.

Re-Translated (English - Japanese - English): Occasionally the hardest thing where and abrupt crowd starts saying and the same is correct thing.
(Lyrics to "All at Once" - The Fray)

---

Original: Let's rearrange. I wish you were a stranger I could disengage. Just say that we agree and then never change. Soften a bit until we all just get along.

Re-Translated (English - Japanese - English): It re-will arrange. As for me the fact that they are others who I can separate is desired. We agree, next do not change exactly under any condition you do not have to say. Exactly until we obtain entirely, the paragraph do the bit softly.
(Lyrics to "Over My Head" - The Fray)

---

Original: Wow, this is really fun. Gotta love Jenglenese.

Re-Translated (English - Japanese - English): Wow this enjoys really is. The fact that Jenglenese is loved was obtained.
 

Plumber

Tenacious Trio
Retired Wiki Staff
Wayoshi said:
I reside in Boston, MA, USA. My favorite character is Yoshi and I hope to buy a Wii and Super Paper Mario soon. Very soon. Or in June. ;)

I'm a Thousand-Year Door fanatic and badge expert for that game. Remember, people, always level-up your BP greater than 30 (above average)!

Goals
Creating articles for YIDS.
Continuing to get The 'Shroom rolling.
Organizing a big summer tournament.
Keeping things in line.
Answering others' questions (can never be crossed out!).
Feel free to create a new section on my talk page. As a sysop, it's also my duty to help others. :)
Wayoshi's Evil Japanese Babelfish Twin said:
I Boston, MA, live in the United States. Quality of my taste is Yoshi, I desire the fact that Wii and extreme paper Mario are bought directly. Directly very. Or at June; ) I am the enthusiastic person of the door of thousand years for the game and the specialist of the badge. Level your BP 30 or more do to remember, live the people always (with respect to average)! Compilation of article for object YIDS. ' Profit continue the rolling Shroom. The tournament of the summer when organization is large. Maintain thing on the line. The question which answers to other things (never! It makes cross it is not possible). Drawing up the section where the page of my story is new be moved by freely. As sysop, that is my obligation which helps other things and: )
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
The Zero wing introduction, only worst:

War had started
with A.D. 2101.

Captain: Something happens?
Millwright: Someone the bomb set up us.
Operator: We obtain the signal.
Captain: What!
Operator: The principal screen is attached.
Captain: As for that! So it is!
Cat: How is there a gentleman?
Cat: Your basis everything belongs to us, it is.
Cat: In destruction there is a method.
Captain: What which you say!
Cat: It does not possess your time which makes the chance which continues.
Cat: Ha ha ha ha....
Operator: Captain! !
Captain: All ' Zig ' remove!
Captain: What which it has done is known.
Captain: Movement ' Zig '.
Captain: Because of large justice.
_________________
 
B

Blitzwing

Guest
Original:

“I am just a small part of what was know as Venom.Pieces of me are scattered throughout the cosmos.Eventually, another will become sentient and exact retribution.You will never escape the shadow of fear.My hatred for your kind is eternal!”

Engrish:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I those which are known am the exactly small part as a poison liquid. My part does space dividing into two equal parts scattering. After all, another ones is a perception power, become strict retaliation. Due to the shadow of fear it does not escape under any condition! My hatred for your type is eternal!
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
The Fonz said:
Sunday, Monday, Happy Days
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days
The weekend comes
My cycle hums
Ready to race to you

These days are ours
Happy and free (Oh, Happy Days)
These days are ours
Share them with me (Oh, baby)

Goodbye grey sky, hello blue
There's nothing can hold me when I hold you
Feels so right, it can't be wrong
Rockin' and rollin' all week long

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days
Saturday
What a day
Groovin' all week with you

These days are ours
Share them with me (Oh, Happy Days)
These days are ours
Happy and free (Oh baby)
These Happy Days are yours and mine
These Happy Days are yours and mine, Happy Days
Fonzie's evil Japanese sister-in-law said:
There are any nowadays happy our things where Sunday, Monday, happy day Tuesday, Wednesday, happy day Thursday, Friday, the thing preparation which competes to ham noise you of my period could do happy day weekend and comes, free (Ohio state, happy day) as for any nowadays our things as for that the long all weeks when me those which are shared they are, (the baby of Ohio state) the way if as for the sky of gray, today when grasping very on the right which blue I over there feel it can do what to grasp me is not, Rockin ' and rollin which are different ' When it is which, the Sunday which is not, Monday, happy day Tuesday, Wednesday, happy day Thursday, Friday, happy day Saturday how those which day Groovin ' your all week recently any our things share me (Ohio state, happy day) there are happy our ones which are nowadays, the baby of free (Ohio state) these happy days are your, any my things these happy days you and my ones, are happy day
"Oh baby" = "The baby of Ohio state"
 

Smiddle

Power Star
YellowYoshi398 said:
The Fonz said:
Sunday, Monday, Happy Days
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days
The weekend comes
My cycle hums
Ready to race to you

These days are ours
Happy and free (Oh, Happy Days)
These days are ours
Share them with me (Oh, baby)

Goodbye grey sky, hello blue
There's nothing can hold me when I hold you
Feels so right, it can't be wrong
Rockin' and rollin' all week long

Sunday, Monday, Happy Days
Tuesday, Wednesday, Happy Days
Thursday, Friday, Happy Days
Saturday
What a day
Groovin' all week with you

These days are ours
Share them with me (Oh, Happy Days)
These days are ours
Happy and free (Oh baby)
These Happy Days are yours and mine
These Happy Days are yours and mine, Happy Days
Fonzie's evil Japanese sister-in-law said:
There are any nowadays happy our things where Sunday, Monday, happy day Tuesday, Wednesday, happy day Thursday, Friday, the thing preparation which competes to ham noise you of my period could do happy day weekend and comes, free (Ohio state, happy day) as for any nowadays our things as for that the long all weeks when me those which are shared they are, (the baby of Ohio state) the way if as for the sky of gray, today when grasping very on the right which blue I over there feel it can do what to grasp me is not, Rockin ' and rollin which are different ' When it is which, the Sunday which is not, Monday, happy day Tuesday, Wednesday, happy day Thursday, Friday, happy day Saturday how those which day Groovin ' your all week recently any our things share me (Ohio state, happy day) there are happy our ones which are nowadays, the baby of free (Ohio state) these happy days are your, any my things these happy days you and my ones, are happy day
"Oh baby" = "The baby of Ohio state"
BlueBoshi666 said:
You Fonz said:
There are any nowadays happy our things where Sunday, Monday, happy day Tuesday, Wednesday, happy day Thursday, Friday, the thing preparation which competes to ham noise you of my period could do happy day weekend and comes, free (Ohio state, happy day) as for any nowadays our things as for that the long all weeks when me those which are shared they are, (the baby of Ohio state) the way if as for the sky of gray, today when grasping very on the right which blue I over there feel it can do what to grasp me is not, Rockin ' and rollin which are different ' When it is which, the Sunday which is not, Monday, happy day Tuesday, Wednesday, happy day Thursday, Friday, happy day Saturday how those which day Groovin ' your all week recently any our things share me (Ohio state, happy day) there are happy our ones which are nowadays, the baby of free (Ohio state) these happy days are your, any my things these happy days you and my ones, are happy day
The justice sisters of the wicked Japan of Fonzie said:
Sunday, Monday, happy day Tuesday, Wednesday, happy day Thursday, Friday, when those where I am shared being it is possible to do the weekend of the day when preparation of the thing which my period is rivaled to the noise of the ham is happy being about to come, as for this time of our things in regard to that as for this time happiness, releases as because of our things, (nation of Ohio state, happy day) it is long all weeks, (the baby of nation of Ohio state) do what which is not in order to grasp right me whom the blue which is by my other side you are moved When being possible, Rockin ' and it grasps very with rollin which is present methodological day Groovin ' those which your all week recently share all our thing me (nation of Ohio state, happy day) as for this time certain happy our ones how is, whether that, the Sunday which is not at the time of either one ' difference, Monday, happy day Tuesday, Wednesday, happy day Thursday, Friday, happy day Saturday there in regard to the sky of gray, as for the baby of freedom (nation of Ohio state) these happy days you, all They are these happy days of my thing and any my things are happy day
"Baby of the nation = Ohio state" of the "Ohio state baby"
 

Plumber

Tenacious Trio
Retired Wiki Staff
Dirty Misteak + FART Bread = SPAM SANDWICH!!!




??????? Misteak +???? WAX = SPAM?????????!!!
 

Bruce Bruno

Koopa Troopa
What i said: I like pie. You cannot handle the intensity of pie!
What the evil clone said: I like the pie. It is not possible to handle the strength of the pie,!
 

Smiddle

Power Star
Bruce Bruno said:
What i said: I like pie. You cannot handle the intensity of pie!
What the evil clone said: I like the pie. It is not possible to handle the strength of the pie,!
The evil clone almost was correct this time.
 

Plumber

Tenacious Trio
Retired Wiki Staff
Smiddle said:
Bruce Bruno said:
What i said: I like pie. You cannot handle the intensity of pie!
What the evil clone said: I like the pie. It is not possible to handle the strength of the pie,!
The evil clone almost was correct this time.
That's rare.
 

Bruce Bruno

Koopa Troopa
WHAT I SAID: You are a moose. You are all moose.
WHAT THE EVIL BABELFISH CLONE SAID: It is the American Elk. It is American Elk everything.
 

YellowYoshi398

King Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Me says: How about four hundred and twenty-six chili dogs and some nice dessert?

Clones says: Are 400 and 26 Chilean hot dry dock and the splendid dessert how?
 
Top