Sonic the Hedgehog 4

kat-rin koopa said:
Oh, how funny, you have your own thread for it.
I really must agree, it is quite humerous how an online discussion board centred around the specific topic of video games would have a thread for the purpose of discussing a certain game.
kat-rin koopa said:
And even funnier that you're being kinder on the game than most Sonic fans are!
That's because the people who you are calling "Sonic fans" are actually Sonic haters who make an exception for a single Sonic game due to the fact that they are sexually obsessed with it and as such cannot bring themselves to hate it; Sonic the Hedgehog 3. These kinds of people want nothing more than another Sonic & Knuckles, i.e a soulless and effortless collection of new levels to be played in the Sonic the Hedgehog 3 gameplay and graphics, possibly with Knuckles.

^ Nostalgists, Uniju, and you're a little off there...

I'm one of them, anyway. I'm praying for this game to succeed now...

Ugozima's Rival said:
Judging how you have to download it, it's likely that I'm not going to get it...
Same, i can't get Wii Shop points :(

Boss footage is up. Robotnik still swings the Check-Wrecker Ball around like he does in Sonic 1, but with a new, unexpected attack. Pretty nifty is you ask me.

So, has anybody seen this video yet? Right there, at 3:15, Sonic transforms into Super Sonic. I've actually known about that for a few months now, but this is the first time I've seen it with my own eyes, due to the fact that this video had gotten deleted the last time it was up.

All I have to say, is that it's about TIME. That's one thing that's always bugged me about the newer Sonic games; the fact that Super Sonic was never playable in any other stage, besides the final. Despite what people have been saying about this game, I think Sonic 4's shaping up to be one of the best Sonic games we've seen in years.

From what I've seen in the video, it doesn't look like he can. I'm not that bothered by it, though, because that's exactly how it was in the Genesis games, aside from the final stage in Sonic 3 & Knuckles.

NARCE said:
Expect the worst.
This.

And if its not bad it'll seem so much better because of low expectations (think the Transformers movie. Although they were also helped by Megan Fox. Lots and lots of Megan Fox.)

Super WaluigiWare said:
Wow. I've never liked any of the 2-D Sonic games besides 2, and yet I'm looking forward to this.
Your avatar is amazing ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt8Zdpe-YPU&feature=player_embedded

Does this look awesome, or what?

SEGA is STILL under the delusion that Labyrinth Zone was our most absolute FAVORITE zone from the first game?

Back