Dixie Kong in SSB4

Do you think Dixie Kong should PLAYABLE (as requested by Zero777) in the next SSB?

• Yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Don't care, she's useless

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
O

OMimistasia

I think Dixie should be in SSB4. She would be easy to put in story mode, just a Diddy companion, and it would be another female character added to roster. It would also be easy to think of alternate costumes and a moveset. Discuss....

No.

OMimistasia said:
Vile said:
Alternate Diddy Kong outfit.
She's a character. That's like having Luigi as an alternate Mario costume. Stupid. She deserves her own spot!
It's a joke, there's photoshopped artwork of Diddy dress as Dixie.

She was supposed to be in Brawl, but was cut, so if there is a SSB4, she'd be in there for sure

I don't really care, she's pretty much the same as Diddy Kong, no?

IMO, even Diddy Kong was too minor to be in SSBB.

Yoshario said:
Pony-tail spin is a major differance. It even let her fly.

Yoshario said:

^That.

Jeff said:
Yoshario said:
Pony-tail spin is a major differance. It even let her fly.
Yeah, her b up move could be that her ponytail flies her up. But if they do that, they will probably put Tails in because his tail makes him fly. Idc. The more charcters the better!

Yoshario said:
Diddy Kong isn't that minor. Now, R.O.B., on the other hand...

And yeah, I'd like to see Dixie in the next SSB. I'm still hoping for the day when they make a SSB game with 100 characters.

Stooben Rooben said:
Yoshario said:
Diddy Kong isn't that minor. Now, R.O.B., on the other hand...

And yeah, I'd like to see Dixie in the next SSB. I'm still hoping for the day when they make a SSB game with 100 characters.
I know! Or more. They should just put like every character in even though it would be hard for a moveset for each. But, 100 would be awesome

Stooben Rooben said:
Now, R.O.B., on the other hand...

You mean Mr. Game & Watch. Mr. Game & Watch is awesome, though, so that balances it.

Also, no Dixie Kong. The Donkey Kong series has enough playable characters.

Gravity Antonion said:
Stooben Rooben said:

You mean Mr. Game & Watch. Mr. Game & Watch is awesome, though, so that balances it.

BigPrimeBig.jpg

Way more than enough.

Gravity Antonion said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Mr. Game & Watch is awesome, but I think Dixie should be playable. She was playable in Mario Hoops 3 on 3 and the Mario Baseball stuff.

OMimistasia said:
Gravity Antonion said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Mr. Game & Watch is awesome, but I think Dixie should be playable. She was playable in Mario Hoops 3 on 3 and the Mario Baseball stuff.
Per, plus DK only has 2 fighters, Mario and Pokémon have atleast 5 each. (In the entire smash bros. series)

OMimistasia said:
I think Dixie should be in SSB4. She would be easy to put in story mode, just a Diddy companion, and it would be another female character added to roster. It would also be easy to think of alternate costumes and a moveset. Discuss....

I don't think Dixie Kong will be a good idea as playable, for starters she is not that notable. When chosing new characters for the next SSB you need to ask yourself two questions. 1. Are they notable enough? Dixie Kong is not notable enough, the only reason she appeared in the mario sports games is to fill up some spots but she was still obscure. 2. What moves can be made for them? Not that much moves nor a Final smash can be mad for her, but I do agree she has to appear in the game besides a trophy or sticker, probably an assist trophy.

Oh, yea, modify your poll question into "do you think Dixie Kong should be playable in SSB4?", because I can see how users can confuse the poll for something else.

Jeff said:
OMimistasia said:
Gravity Antonion said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Per, plus DK only has 2 fighters, Mario and Pokémon have atleast 5 each. (In the entire smash bros. series)
Yeah, DK deserves more, he's a good series.
Zero777 said:
OMimistasia said:

I don't think Dixie Kong will be a good idea as playable, for starters she is not that notable. When chosing new characters for the next SSB you need to ask yourself two questions. 1. Are they notable enough? Dixie Kong is not notable enough, the only reason she appeared in the mario sports games is to fill up some spots but she was still obscure. 2. What moves can be made for them? Not that much moves nor a Final smash can be mad for her, but I do agree she has to appear in the game besides a trophy or sticker, probably an assist trophy.

Oh, yea, modify your poll question into "do you think Dixie Kong should be playable in SSB4?", because I can see how users can confuse the poll for something else.
1. She is notable enough, if you've played any Donkey Kong games.
2. What's with you and the word obscure?
3. I could easily think of a moveset for her. Her ponytail could be involved in both. Her FS could be a giant ponytail that acts like a pendulum that starts in the middle of the stage and goes back and forth.
4. Most people have common sense and will know that I mean playable, but for users like you, I'll change the question.

Anything else zero?

OMimistasia said:
Jeff said:
OMimistasia said:
Gravity Antonion said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Zero777 said:
OMimistasia said:

3. I could easily think of a moveset for her. Her ponytail could be involved in both. Her FS could be a giant ponytail that acts like a pendulum that starts in the middle of the stage and goes back and forth.
4. Most people have common sense and will know that I mean playable, but for users like you, I'll change the question.

Anything else zero?

First of all for the ponytail spin, as a recovery move the animations will look stupid but yes I can see how it can work, but the pendulum thing sounds incredibly retarded, like I said I suggest an assist trophy rather then playable character. Well let me try to be in your side for once, I can sort of see her movesets and one of her alternate colors can make her look like Tiny Kong.

Zero777 said:
OMimistasia said:
Jeff said:
OMimistasia said:
Gravity Antonion said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Zero777 said:
OMimistasia said:

Anything else zero?

First of all for the ponytail spin, as a recovery move the animations will look stupid but yes I can see how it can work, but the pendulum thing sounds incredibly retarded, like I said I suggest an assist trophy rather then playable character. Well let me try to be in your side for once, I can sort of see her movesets and one of her alternate colors can make her look like Tiny Kong.
First of all, you didn't respond to everything, only #3 of my post. And you know what's more retarted than the pendulum thing? YOUR FACE! jk I haven't seen it. (yet) :P But seriously, it would look like a helicopter (sort of) hanging onto Dixie. Not that stupid. Yes the pendulum thing was retarted, but I was in a bad thinking mode. And it's not as retarted as I am Zero and Zero signing out!

It's posh time :posh:

OMimistasia said:
Zero777 said:
OMimistasia said:
Jeff said:
OMimistasia said:
Gravity Antonion said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Zero777 said:
OMimistasia said:

Anything else zero?

First of all, you didn't respond to everything, only #3 of my post. And you know what's more retarted than the pendulum thing? YOUR FACE! jk I haven't seen it. (yet) :P But seriously, it would look like a helicopter (sort of) hanging onto Dixie. Not that stupid. Yes the pendulum thing was retarted, but I was in a bad thinking mode. And it's not as retarted as I am Zero and Zero signing out!

Whoa :eek:, nice comeback. 8) :posh:

Zero777 said:
OMimistasia said:
Zero777 said:
OMimistasia said:
Jeff said:
OMimistasia said:
Gravity Antonion said:
Stooben Rooben said:

Zero777 said:
OMimistasia said:

Anything else zero?

Whoa :eek:, nice comeback. 8) :posh:
Still didn't respond to all the parts of my post.....and no using Posh for your own selfish reasons! :posh:

Back