Dixie Kong in SSB4

Do you think Dixie Kong should PLAYABLE (as requested by Zero777) in the next SSB?

• Yes

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Don't care, she's useless

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Count Bleck said:
How about Tiny, Dixie, and King K.? Like I said before, the more characters, the better.

Look it, I'm sorry, you were right and I was wrong, Dixie is a notable character but let me ask this question again, What moves can be made for her? Tiny Kong will not be great idea for a playable character, she will be better as an assist trophy, and one of Dixie's alternate colors can make her look like Tiny.

Remember that "aregument" about Dixie's moves, well now I can see how the up special works, she jumps high into the air, when she reaches the highest point her hair starts doing that copter thing.

Zero777 said:
Count Bleck said:
How about Tiny, Dixie, and King K.? Like I said before, the more characters, the better.

Look it, I'm sorry, you were right and I was wrong, Dixie is a notable character but let me ask this question again, What moves can be made for her? Tiny Kong will not be great idea for a playable character, she will be better as an assist trophy, and one of Dixie's alternate colors can make her look like Tiny.

Remember that "aregument" about Dixie's moves, well now I can see how the up special works, she jumps high into the air, when she reaches the highest point her hair starts doing that copter thing.
Tiny acutly has more of a moveset possibility than Dixie since everyone in DK64 had 4 or 5 unique moves. She had a pigtail whirl, shrinking, teleportation, feather gun, and I think there's one I'm forgeting.

SolarBlaze said:
Uniju said:
No way, old Tiny was ugly, new Tiny is sexy. :(
Wow. I did NOT expect to hear this from you, of all people. :P
If you saw Uniju's YouTube channel, you will expect that...

On-Topic: I have nothing more to add. But Tiny wouldn't be good enough for representing the DK series.

SolarBlaze said:
Jeff said:
SolarBlaze said:
Uniju said:
I kinda did, Uniju has a way of calling anything that's a girl "sexy" and/or "hot".
I said that, because I thought Uniju would prefer the younger version of Tiny, because of, well...you know.

Oh, and about your signature, OMimistasia, Count Bleck didn't write the Dark Prognosticus. That book was around centries before he was born, since it said somewhere in the game that it's been around for that long, and it was stolen from the Ancients by Count Bleck's ancestors.
I was wondering that. My SPM disc is lost :( and I couldn't check. Thanks, I changed it.
Zero777 said:
Count Bleck said:

I'm not mad at you anymore, but there is a moveset. b^ already mentioned, copter thing. B> Pony-tail whip B< Pony-tail whip Bdown kick. She just kicks someone. A lot of characters have generic moves.

Count Bleck said:
SolarBlaze said:
Jeff said:
SolarBlaze said:
Uniju said:
I kinda did, Uniju has a way of calling anything that's a girl "sexy" and/or "hot".
I said that, because I thought Uniju would prefer the younger version of Tiny, because of, well...you know.

OK?
Oh, and about your signature, OMimistasia, Count Bleck didn't write the Dark Prognosticus. That book was around centries before he was born, since it said somewhere in the game that it's been around for that long, and it was stolen from the Ancients by Count Bleck's ancestors.
I was wondering that. My SPM disc is lost :( and I couldn't check. Thanks, I changed it.
Zero777 said:
Count Bleck said:

I'm not mad at you anymore, but there is a moveset. b^ already mentioned, copter thing. B> Pony-tail whip B< Pony-tail whip Bdown kick. She just kicks someone. A lot of characters have generic moves.

Tigger416 said:
Count Bleck said:
SolarBlaze said:
Jeff said:
SolarBlaze said:
Uniju said:

OK?
Zero777 said:
Count Bleck said:

And I feel that that would completely ruin the Ice Climbers.

Piraka Wario said:
And I feel that that would completely ruin the Ice Climbers.
Yeah because everyone would choose Dixie/Diddy over the Ice Climbers. That's just common sense.

Super Mario Bros. said:
I feel that Dixie would be good as a combination with Diddy Kong (kind of like the Ice Climbers). ^_^

I disagree with that, although Diddy is a little useless in some brawls.

Back