Rate the User above avatar!

9/10

9/10

RedShell said:
it looks like a very strange Princess Peach.

The character's name is Maria Renard and she is from the Castlevania series.

it's the same avatar from before so 4/10 still stands

Maria Renard said:
The character's name is Maria Renard and she is from the Castlevania series.

i've never played castlevania and peach was in your signature so i assumed it was a weird rendition of her

6/10 Meh.

RedShell said:
i've never played castlevania and peach was in your signature so i assumed it was a weird rendition of her

Don't worry, she is only in a few Castlevania games: Castlevania: Rondo of Blood and its butchered SNES counterpart Dracula X & its PSP remake Dracula X Chronicles, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Castlevania Judgement, Castlevania Portrait of Ruin, and Castlevania Harmony of Despair. My avatar rotation has different pictures of her.

7/10

The only time I'd give your avatars a low score if you have the one or more of the following:

1. Something seizure inducing
2. Animated .gifs that use too many colors for an indexed color scheme and therefore looks like a television from the 1970s that got a serious problem displaying color
3. Something not resized properly eg a 200x100 picture resized to be 100x100
4. Something badly animated in general
5. JPG for images that don't use much color
6. sprites with an extreme bloated resolution
7. You don't use signavatar properly so some images look extremely distorted while others don't, because all images use 100x100 aspect ratio

Otherwise, I won't judge the content of your avatar, you're free to use whatever you like that displays your personality best.

Personally, I think it could use some more. ;P

Your avatar is a strong 7/10. Somewhat boring, but what would you expect with the name F-777?

7/10

certain it's a joke avatar

8/10

The design for your name is pretty good and pleasing.

9/10

my twin would love it

6/10, the current one is a little stretched.

Back