Easiest Boss

Stooben Rooben said:
The first fight against Robotnik in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
Pretty much all Robotnik fights, especially the ones in the Genesis games, are easy. Although, the Metropolis Zone boss could be somewhat of a pain. The same thing goes for the first fight against him at the Death Egg Zone (in Sonic & Knuckles).

SolarBlaze said:
I'm surprised no one's mentioned Super Dimentio yet.
yeah, he's a pussy, in fact, most SPM bosses are pussies. others pussies are:
bowser (SMB): all you have to do is pass under him and reach the axe. it's harder in NSMB tought
cloud n' candy: needs explanation?
whispy woods: needs explanation?
bonetail: it's a pussy for a superboss, shadow queen it's harder
true dracula: not that easy, but he was harder in other games

Pokémon Trainer Nerdvira said:
Waluigi said:
THE BATTLE TAKES PLACE ON AN AIRPLANE
Atleast you don't have fight any snakes. </badjoke>

CD-i%20Link.jpg
HA, AND YOU SAY THAT IT'S A BAD JOKE XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD ROLFMAO
snakes800x6003pu.jpg

new easy bosses, all of the legendary starfy, only the world 10 boss left, so, I don't really know how hard is it

Circi's Dark creation in Drawn To Life 2. All you have to do is punch his mask 3 times while dodging a black thing that punches every 10 seconds then ground pound his head while the black thing is gone and it is dazed. and is easy to dodge and Mari gives you a heart every 30 seconds. It was to easy to be the final boss.

Tabuu in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

^ Well, he is easy if you're using a character that can deal tons of damage if handled well, like the Ice Climbers.

Muigi said:
^ Well, he is easy if you're using a character that can deal tons of damage if handled well, like the Ice Climbers.
Mostly because he doesn't do anything to defend himself.

Junker from Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW2Ou6s1I-g

Master Core ABIS from Sonic Riders ZG, the only way to lose is to get into a continous loop; Be a Power Character, dont go fast enough, lose all your Gravity Points before getting to ABIS, if you've hit it 3 times already then you won't ever have enough Gravity Points to make it to ABIS.

Topmaniac, although I'm sure I already mentioned it.

It makes Very Gnawty and Belcha look hard.

I agree, Topmaniac was easy, but I'd say that Very Gnawty and Belcha were much easier.

Any boss in Yoshi's Island DS is pretty easy.

Of course it's easy. It's a tutorial battle. Hooktail and Doopliss, on the other hand... THAT'S a whole 'nother story.

Atomic Boo was harder than Doopliss despite the fact they had the same HP and attack strength...

As for Hooktail, I'm sure the fight is hard without using that one sound badge which makes it very easy.

I could defeat her just as easily without the cricket badge. Sure, it takes a bit longer (since she's immune to the regular jump attack), but I could still pull that off without taking any damage whatsoever.

Back