New characters in the next SSB (version 2)

Who should be in?

• Little Mac

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • 1 Earthbound/MOTHER character of your choice. (specify)

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Ridley

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Dark Samus

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • King K. Rool

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Knuckles the Echidna

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Gray Fox

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Mega Man

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Rayman

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Pac-Man

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Black Shadow

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Samurai Goroh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That God-forsaken Waluigi

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Good ol' Other (specify)

Votes: 18 30.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

Donkey Kong
Retired Forum Mod
'K, so I deleted the old topic and made a new poll with slightly more realistic choices. ;)

If who you want isn't up there, click other. :P

The other one was much much better. Way more choices. Why didn't you just add choices to the other one and reset the vote count?

Sting Chameleon said:
'K, so I deleted the old topic and made a new poll with slightly more realistic choices. ;)
Wasn't that like 4 pages?

Shyguy27 said:
Sting Chameleon said:
Wasn't that like 4 pages?
Yes it was, he could've just locked the old one instead of deleting it. :mad:

Is there anyway to bring it back? :(

I voted other because I would liek Dixie Kong, Rosalina, and Mewtwo

I voted Little Mac, Mega Man and other because I want Clefairy to be playable.

I already got her B-Button move. Metronome.

Earthbound/MOTHER (Kumatora), B. Junior, and other (either Daisy, Toadette, or Tabuu. I couldn't decide which, he he he.)

Kumatora said:
Earthbound/MOTHER (Kumatora)
Per, though I'd add Jeff, Flint, Duster and a few more if we didn't only have to pick one from EarthBound.

At first when I saw people wanting pac-man, I thought it was a dumb idea but I thought about it and he is a good idea. On the other hand Ray-man is a retarded idea and he was replaced by those more retarded rabbids.

When chosing newcomers for the next SSB, ask yourself these 3 questions (well actually 2 since thw 1st one is obvious): 1. Is he/she/it/they are video game characters? (some people wanted MJ, Frodo, robocop, termanator, and james bond to be in it, a few sound cool but be realistic.) 2. Are they notable enough? 3. What moves can be made for them?

Jeff said:
Kumatora said:
Earthbound/MOTHER (Kumatora)
Per, though I'd add Jeff, Flint, Duster and a few more if we didn't only have to pick one from EarthBound.
I think Duster would be a good character. Wall staples, Siren Beetle (Think Mewtwo's side B) Rope snake, and Some type of multi kick would make good moves for him.

Maxwell from Scribblenauts deserves the next 3rd Party spot more than anyone.

I'm the only one that wants Gray Fox?

Seriously, how could you not want THIS in the next Smash? He's more badass than Meta Knight.[/flamebait]

Vile said:
I'm the only one that wants Gray Fox?

Seriously, how could you not want THIS in the next Smash? He's more badass than Meta Knight.[/flamebait]
I'm not a big fan of Metal Gear or wherever he's from. And who said Meta Knight's badass?

Personally, I don't think the MOTHER series deserves another character as they only had THREE games.

Muigi said:
Personally, I don't think the MOTHER series deserves another character as they only had THREE games.
I knao.

I think the Kirby series needs more character in SSB4. I mean, the only reason they didn't have anyone besides Kirby is that he didn't want to over represent his own series.

I hate people who force you to vote that you dislike everything they dislike and like everything they like when they make polls like this...

If there is another SSB, and Waluigi is not a playable character in it, I am going to cry.

Princess Jigglypuff said:
Muigi said:
I knao.

I think the Kirby series needs more character in SSB4. I mean, the only reason they didn't have anyone besides Kirby is that he didn't want to over represent his own series.
But if you think about it, Kirby doesn't really have a lot more characters to go in. Maybe Adeline, but that's it... You really can't play as common enemies, so not a whole lot you can do. I think MOTHER can have 1 more character, but more than that wouldn't be good. Punch Out!! REALLY needs to be represented, IMO.

Lavos said:
Princess Jigglypuff said:
Muigi said:
I knao.

But if you think about it, Kirby doesn't really have a lot more characters to go in. Maybe Adeline, but that's it... You really can't play as common enemies, so not a whole lot you can do. I think MOTHER can have 1 more character, but more than that wouldn't be good. Punch Out!! REALLY needs to be represented, IMO.
I'm not nitpicking you about the Kirby thing but, some characters that could be in from Kirby.

Adeline
Ribbon
Dark Matter
Ado (HE IS NOT THE SAME CHARACTER AS ADELINE)
Mr. Frosty

And yes, Punch Out!! needs to be in SSB4.

I don't think Kirby needs another character as Kirby, Meta Knight, and King Dedede represent the series well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back