New characters in the next SSB (version 2)

Who should be in?

• Little Mac

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • 1 Earthbound/MOTHER character of your choice. (specify)

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Ridley

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Dark Samus

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • King K. Rool

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Bowser Jr.

Votes: 20 33.9%
  • Knuckles the Echidna

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Gray Fox

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Mega Man

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • Rayman

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Pac-Man

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Black Shadow

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Samurai Goroh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That God-forsaken Waluigi

Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Good ol' Other (specify)

Votes: 18 30.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vile said:
Stooben Rooben said:
Lavos said:
Punch Out!! REALLY needs to be represented, IMO.
That's something I definitely agree with.
I think everybody does. ;)
I know, it'd be so epic to kick ass with Glass Joe.

Personally, I want to see Sukapon from Joy Mech Fight the most. Then Krystal, then Takamaru from Nazo no Murasamejō, Starfy, then FINALLY Mega Man and Little Mac. Everyone else after that, I can deal with or without.

Hears an idea that's is sort of a little far-fetched, but it can work, Animal Crossing Boy/Girl. (respond to this if you want to know how this will work.)

Zero777 said:
(respond to this if you want to know how this will work.)
Like Wario and Biker Wario?
Honestly, I can't see a character like that being in. No one from Animal Crossing would really work in Smash Bros.

Piraka Wario said:
Zero777 said:
Honestly, I can't see a character like that being in. No one from Animal Crossing would really work in Smash Bros.

No not like specific character like Tom Nook, it's the character you made. See if you have save data of Animal Crossing then those characters will apear wih the cloths there wearing and the name they have will appear (rather then just a random version with Boy or Girl as the name) SSB is a collection of characters from notable series and the animal crossing series is a very lately notable series.

(Respond if you want to see there moves, and other mechanics)

Zero777 said:
Piraka Wario said:
Zero777 said:

No not like specific character like Tom Nook, it's the character you made. See if you have save data of Animal Crossing then those characters will apear wih the cloths there wearing and the name they have will appear (rather then just a random version with Boy or Girl as the name) SSB is a collection of characters from notable series and the animal crossing series is a very lately notable series.

(Respond if you want to see there moves, and other mechanics)
Heh, I can imagine the character beaing up Snake with a shovel or axe...

Standard: Sling Shot (similar to Hero's Bow)

side: Axe (similar to Kirby's Hammer, but Boy/Girl's axe will get weaker everytime they uses it and it hit something or someone. At one point it will break and they cannot use the attack for a few minutes)

down: Stop Watch (similar to Mewtwo's Disable)

up: Fishing Rod (similar to Ivysaur's Vine Whip)

Final Smash: Bee Swarm (a bee hive will drop out of nowhere then bees create a swarm in a large area damaging anybody, towards the end Boy/Girl will sometimes recieve damage and get a swollen eye like in the AC series)

Pretty good. It could probably work out. Though the "for a few minutes" thing should be lowered, and how many hits would it take??

My Character Idea:

Akuma (Street Fighter series):

Moveset:
Standard B: Gou Hadoken
Side B: Tatsumaki Zankukyaku (Hurricane Scythe Kick. It's pretty much a jumping roundhouse kick.)
Down B: Kongou Kokuretsu Zan (slams his fist into the ground, causing a surge of energy)
Up B: Gou Shoryuuken
Final Smash: Shin Akuma (all of his stats are boosted, can charge up Gou Hadoken to use a Shinku Hadoken)

Tier: High Tier (like in Street Fighter)

KP Blue said:
Pretty good. It could probably work out. Though the "for a few minutes" thing should be lowered, and how many hits would it take??

My Character Idea:

Akuma (Street Fighter series):

Moveset:
Standard B: Gou Hadoken
Side B: Tatsumaki Zankukyaku (Hurricane Scythe Kick. It's pretty much a jumping roundhouse kick.)
Down B: Kongou Kokuretsu Zan (slams his fist into the ground, causing a surge of energy)
Up B: Gou Shoryuuken
Final Smash: Shin Akuma (all of his stats are boosted, can charge up Gou Hadoken to use a Shinku Hadoken)

Tier: High Tier (like in Street Fighter)

That was an expression, but probably for like a minuteor so..........

Uniju's Maid said:
Guys, guys, Protoman should be playable. And so should :posh: .
That belongs in the Far-fetched suggestions thread, Ugo. :P

i voted waluigi if wario is playable he should be to and mega man FTW and other i think the koopalings should be in there i could make up moves for all of them

Super Happy Nerd Time said:
Uniju's Maid said:
Guys, guys, Protoman should be playable. And so should :posh: .
That belongs in the Far-fetched suggestions thread, Ugo. :P
Protoman is not a far-fetched suggestion.

Have I posted here before? If not, Maxwell from Scribblenauts.

Characters that really should be in:

Sta(r)fy. This guy has 5 games he starred in. He deserves a spot.
Animal crossing character. 3 games (and one expected). He/she could attack with his/her tools.
Professor Layton: 4 games in Japan, 2 (soon 3) in the west. I'm sure they'll figure out some moves.
Harvest moon character: 21 games, one expected for the 3ds. He could be a clone character of the animal crossing character, fighting with tools.

Characters I want in besides those:

Daisy: She deserves it more than Waluigi imo. Waluigi can start by appearing in warioware games for once, then he can come to brawl.
Toon Zelda/Tetra: Shame she didn't make it into brawl.
Luke: (from the layton series), he's as much the main character as Layton, so...
Eliwood: (from Fire Emblem) Of course I also want Roy back, but I also want the main character of my favourite fire emblem game.
Plusle and Minun: I wonder what kind of characters they were going to be...
Toad: He's underrated.

Never-going-to-happen characters that I want in:

Linebeck: He's awesome.
Sceptile: My favourite pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back