Rulebreakers

Funny. I don't see any rule about that.

Don't post any pictures of Batman

LN1 said:
Bane said:
Funny. I don't see any rule about that.
It isn't stated in the first page/title, but in the midst of this thread, profile related rules got ridiculous and they disallowed that.
It should be restated in the OP.

Yeah, it should. thanks for clearing that up anyway.

MV5BMjExNjMzMTUxNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzQyMTg4._V1._SY317_CR12,0,214,317_.jpg

Don't cry

Sorry. I don't know how to, and if I did, it would get me banned.

Don't post a Touhou picture, and definitely do NOT Google to find out what Touhou is beforehand.

xxx

Don't post the :eek: smiley

This plucky user has gone under many daring aliases, ranging from a fire-drenched daredevil Yoshi to a heroic mighty plumber. However, rather curiously, he now settles for an indolent orange cat of tumescent round constitution and insatiable lust for lasagna.

Do not write something sad.

Last edited:
Covid-19 still haven't ended and we cannot travel out of our country. It lasted for more than one year, which means we cannot travel out of our country for more than one year!

Do not paste the Wikipedia article of Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 below.

Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)[2][3] is the virusthat causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), the respiratory illness responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic.[4] Colloquially known as simply the coronavirus, it was previously referred to by its provisional name, 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV),[5][6][7][8] and has also been called human coronavirus 2019 (HCoV-19 or hCoV-19).[9][10][11][12] The World Health Organization declared the outbreak a Public Health Emergency of International Concern on 30 January 2020, and a pandemic on 11 March 2020.[13][14]
It wouldn't let me post the whole article.

Don't write an essay about me.

Covid-19 still haven't ended and we cannot travel out of our country. It lasted for more than one year, which means we cannot travel out of our country for more than one year!

Try travelling BACK INTO your own country. I pine for my family and friends...

Back