Do you beleive in Jesus?

Do You???

• Yes

Votes: 70 74.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 25.5%

• Total voters
Same-sex marriage is okay today, but I'm talking about same-sex sexual intercourse in public back then, don't confuse times.

Mutsuki Minase said:
sex with neighbors,
wait what?

Dr. Javelin said:
Mutsuki Minase said:
...even sex with the same gender
Speaking of that...how can homosexuality still exist? I mean, if someone can't pass on their homo genes, then how could anyone possibly be born gay/lesbian? Logic says it's their choice, and I really don't know why anyone would choose to.
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Mutsuki Minase said:
Same-sex marriage is okay today, but I'm talking about same-sex sexual intercourse in public back then, don't confuse times.
What Bible verse said people were doing this? Also, any kind of indecent exposure shouldn't be tolerated.

Herr Shyguy said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Speaking of that...how can homosexuality still exist? I mean, if someone can't pass on their homo genes, then how could anyone possibly be born gay/lesbian? Logic says it's their choice, and I really don't know why anyone would choose to.
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
What?
BLT said:
Also, any kind of indecent exposure shouldn't be tolerated.
I have to agree with you on that.

BLT said:
Mutsuki Minase said:
What Bible verse said people were doing this? Also, any kind of indecent exposure shouldn't be tolerated.
Actually in I think it's Canaan or the land of the Aramites (or arameans I think they were called. Can't recall the exact name right now) and Sodom and Gomorrah they have pagan churches where at the entrance are naked male prostitutes and equivalents to pole dancers and exotic dancers right at the entrance. In order to worship there idols in the churches they have sex with the priest or priestess who is there at the moment in front of the idols, not in like some private room.

Mutsuki Minase said:
BLT said:
Mutsuki Minase said:
Actually in I think it's Canaan or the land of the Aramites (or arameans I think they were called. Can't recall the exact name right now) and Sodom and Gomorrah they have pagan churches where at the entrance are naked male prostitutes and equivalents to pole dancers and exotic dancers right at the entrance. In order to worship there idols in the churches they have sex with the priest or priestess who is there at the moment in front of the idols, not in like some private room.
Who cares if idols see them? Aren't they plastic dolls are something?

@Dr. Javelin: I think you were a little homophobic in the choice thing.

Dr. Javelin said:
Mutsuki Minase said:

That is one of the most insensitive things I've ever heard.

Brick Tamland said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Mutsuki Minase said:
I have to agree.

BLT said:
Mutsuki Minase said:
BLT said:
Mutsuki Minase said:
Who cares if idols see them? Aren't they plastic dolls are something?

@Dr. Javelin: I think you were a little homophobic in the choice thing.
No, the churches are way out in the open, there's no doors, it's just a big arch people pass into the church and have sex with the priest or priestess, the churches are more like courtyards, but with no fences, so anybody out in the street can walk by, turn their head and see a guy having sex with a male priest.

Mutsuki Minase said:
Brick Tamland said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Mutsuki Minase said:
I have to agree.
Agree with Dr. Javelin or with Ralphfan?

*shrugs* I don't hate or fear gay people, but it just doesn't make any sense. Really. I don't support homosexuals, but I won't go around killing them as some people (Hitler) would.

EDIT: This thread really needs to go back on topic, despite my controversial opinions.

That's like saying "I don't hate African-Americans, but I don't support them and I don't want them to have civil rights, but hey, at least I don't kill them!"

I don't get what you are saying BLT, but I'm Christian and I support homosexuality; it's just the argument that marriage became so complex over the years and that people should have the right to marry if they love each other, and also I don't believe that all gay couples want to be together for sex (a sexual immorality). I believe some of them enjoy each other company so much that it could be considered that they are married (being together all the time, living under the same roof, etc.). Also, I do think we are on topic.

Mutsuki Minase said:
I don't get what you are saying BLT, but I'm Christian and I support homosexuality;
As a Christian, I don't support it because I'm pretty sure in the Bible it says that men are supposed to marry women and women are supposed to marry men. That's what it was always meant to be and it should not change.

Mutsuki Minase said:
I don't get what you are saying BLT, but I'm Christian and I support homosexuality; it's just the argument that marriage became so complex over the years and that people should have the right to marry if they love each other, and also I don't believe that all gay couples want to be together for sex (a sexual immorality). I believe some of them enjoy each other company so much that it could be considered that they are married (being together all the time, living under the same roof, etc.). Also, I do think we are on topic.
I was talking to Dr. Javelin.

Also what gay couples do privately should be nobody's business.

BLT said:
Mutsuki Minase said:
I was talking to Dr. Javelin.

Also what gay couples do privately should be nobody's business.
Agreed

Dr. Javelin said:
You don't understand genetics at all, your "logic" is bs, and your opinion is intolerant.

It was rather uncalled for, keep that opinion to yourself, because that was just bad timing

@Zero777: No, what Dr. Javelin said was extremely ignorant and insensitive.

@Dr. Javelin: You are a feminist Christian? There is no such thing. The Bible says the wives should be submissive to their husbands. :-\

Whoa whoa whoa! I leave for a day and everyine attacks me. I do believe that gays deserve their rights here in America. I don't support them, but I'm not biased against them. I am also entitled to my opinions and, like it or not, can express them freely.

And the Bible doesn't say that husbands should supress their wives. It says that they should both support each other. I happen to be feminist to make up for our male-biased society, and 90% of the guys I know only care about sex, which I find shallow and pathetic.

If I can't post my controversial opinions in an intelligent manner without being attacked, then this thread deserves to be locked.

Dr. Javelin said:
Whoa whoa whoa! I leave for a day and everyine attacks me. I do believe that gays deserve their rights here in America. I don't support them, but I'm not biased against them. I am also entitled to my opinions and, like it or not, can express them freely.

And the Bible doesn't say that husbands should supress their wives. It says that they should both support each other. I happen to be feminist to make up for our male-biased society, and 90% of the guys I know only care about sex, which I find shallow and pathetic.

If I can't post my controversial opinions in an intelligent manner without being attacked, then this thread deserves to be locked.
I was going to say, "it say they should be submissive, not have to be submissive. And plus you're bringing up examples of the present, where in the present men and women can work at the same level." But the above is better, but I never read anywhere in the old testament, and I'm already deep in the books of the new testament, where God himself said that.

This thread has drifted a little bit off from its topic hasn't it? Why is everyone arguing? If this is an thread for arguments please inform me, but if its not then what's the point in arguing? I personally like arguing but when it comes to this topic arguing isn't going to change any one's mind. Arguing never saved anyone only God's love can save. Its great to plant the seed of God's love or have people accept Christ but it shouldn't escalate to this, then it becomes a futile effort.

So to get back on topic, yes I believe in Jesus but I have also accepted Him, confessed I'm a sinner, and repented of my sins. Christ now lives in me. I now have nothing to fear because this life is but an instant and eternity lasts forever. My joy is complete with Christ and for those of you that don't know Him, I ask you to accept the free gift of eternal life that Christ paid for on the cross because God loves you, more than you could ever imagine and He wants you to live in heaven eternaly with Him so that His glory may be displayed and your joy may be complete because of His great love for you.

How you can base your entire belief on a loosely organized set of documents that have been extremely butchered over the years is beyond me.

Believing in Jesus is believing what farmers from thousands of years ago said instead of what modern scientists say.

Back