What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

This is most definitely not the thread to discuss it, but I just can't bring myself to support Doug Walker and Channel Awesome after all the heinous shit they pulled.

Captain America said:
This is most definitely not the thread to discuss it, but I just can't bring myself to support Doug Walker and Channel Awesome after all the heinous shit they pulled.
I always separate the art from the artist.

But there's a line. Covering up sexual assaults, down right abusive treatment of "employees" who they hardly ever paid, unprofessional management on the business and creative side of things, and just generally misogyny from several higher ups in the company. All while Doug Walker buried his head in the sand as a way to avoid trouble. There comes a point where no separation of art from artist can justify supporting people who most definitely do not deserve anyone's support or attention.

Captain America said:
Deadpool 2

Some good jokes but not laugh out loud funny.

Personally, I liked it more than the first movie, but hey, to each to their own.

I've never been crazy about Deadpool in general.

A friend of mine described him as "Minions for adults" and while that's a little extreme I kinda agree with him.

Superbad

The Producers

Captain America said:
I've never been crazy about Deadpool in general.

A friend of mine described him as "Minions for adults" and while that's a little extreme I kinda agree with him.

i've always been a deadpool fan but i have a hard time disagreeing with that

anyway i saw the incredibles 2 like a week ago

Ant-Man and the Wasp
rip Ulysses S. Gr-Ant
And Ant-onio B-Ant-eras
And all the other causalities of the Great Ant-Seagull War
And I guess some people got dusted but man I'm mostly just beat up about those poor ants, never stood a chance

The Lego Movie. I can't believe I haven't seen it until now, because it's been about 4 years since its home media release. It was AWESOME, like everything.

Also, I'm glad I went with the Blu-Ray Disc version. Gotta love that HD sound and picture quality.

Antman and the Wasp

Very funny and cool. The mid-credit scene gave me the feeling the ending of Infinity War gave me. (For obvious reasons)

Back