What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

One scene from Quantum of Solace

The Spiked Red One said:
Scott Pilgrim said:
Doctor Strange

brought to you by lsd addicts

"Hey, remember that scene in Ant-Man where he
goes into the subatomic world and it's all trippy?
Let's do that for two hours and throw Sherlock Holmes into it."

kek

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

I loved it, brought a sense of wonder the series hasn't seen in a while.

good job jk rowling, you made a generic nostalgia-based action movie with a boring lead and absolutely no consequences

Nabber said:

good job jk rowling, you made a generic nostalgia-based action movie with a boring lead and absolutely no consequences
Jontron_gif.gif

Nabber said:

Literarlly First negative think ive heard about this lol

The Fifth Element

Very good movie (probably the only time I'll see a literal space opera), but goddangit Chris Tucker, how I loved and hated you at the same time.

Moana

Am I the only one who thought that this movie was nothing special? I mean, I really liked it, but I don't think it deserves a 98 percent on Rotten Tomatoes.

it's the latest in a string of extremely crowd pleasing disney movies and happens to have an extremely competent female character even if she's boring as hell

it also has fantastic music by lin manuel miranda

that's your explanation. i didn't really like it but it's not a movie that's easy to hate

Monty Python and the Holy Grail

You need to watch this movie at least once before you die, if not more.

National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation

screw mr. freeze, I should've had a clark griswold theme this month

Spirited Away

I was pleasantly surprised to see the whole auditorium filled up, honestly the best theater experience I've ever had.

Mr. Freeze said:
Spirited Away

I was pleasantly surprised to see the whole auditorium filled up, honestly the best theater experience I've ever had.

i am fucking jealous fuck you

Edge of Tomorrow

t o m c r u i s e
o
m
c
r
u
i
s
e

Back