What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Rubber
Moonrise Kingdom

it's an interesting movie

its plot doesn't really make any sense and things happen for no reason at all, but it's well-filmed and is a funny concept

The Book Thief
An amazing movie, I recommend you watch it if World War II from the side of German civilians interests you.

i read like half of the book and then it was returned to the library

i really liked the book and i've been meaning to get it again someday

No-Face said:
it's an interesting movie

its plot doesn't really make any sense and things happen for no reason at all, but it's well-filmed and is a funny concept
Sounds like my kind of movie. As I know it is.

No-Face said:
i read like half of the book and then it was returned to the library

i really liked the book and i've been meaning to get it again someday
OMG, you HAVE to finish it. I am not that big into WWII/Holocaust books, but my gosh, it was simply amazing.

Muppets: Most Wanted, not as good as the previous film (which they actually admit in the opening song), but still a good film. I especially liked the romantic sub-plot between Sam the Eagle and the Interpol Inspector.

X Men: The Last Stand

I enjoyed it just as much as the first 2 even if for an original end to a trilogy it left a lot of questions unanswered. I've now seen all the X Men films and I'm looking forward to Days of Future Past.

Toothless said:
No-Face said:
How To Train Your Dragon
If that was the first time, 25 respect points.
If that was a re-watch, 30 respect points.
i saw it in theaters in 3d when it first came out, but i didn't remember much about it

i've also read two or three of the books

No-Face said:
Toothless said:
No-Face said:
How To Train Your Dragon
i saw it in theaters in 3d when it first came out, but i didn't remember much about it

In that case 40 repsect points.

Anchorman 2. Probably one of the best terrible movies I have ever seen.

No-Face said:
Toothless said:
No-Face said:
How To Train Your Dragon

I've read all the books, and seen the movie at least ten times.

Frozen for the second time.

Eh, I still think it's good (could have been much better) but can we all please stop talking about this movie now and move on to something else? We've had other excellent movies come out in the meantime (Winter Soldier and The Lego Movie being my favorites) that we should be talking about instead.

Back