What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Rango

YoshiGo99 said:
Figment said:
You'll like it. It uses lots of cusswords though, so if you're around your parents, it might be kinda awkward.

I went with my friend. I use bad words so it doesn't matter. It was epic!

Olol

And yeah, I liked it. Did you stay for the credits? I always stay till the very end of the credits in every movie. Like in Pirates 4, there was a post credits scene but I was the only one in the theater that saw it.

Figment said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Figment said:
You'll like it. It uses lots of cusswords though, so if you're around your parents, it might be kinda awkward.

I went with my friend. I use bad words so it doesn't matter. It was epic!

Olol

And yeah, I liked it. Did you stay for the credits? I always stay till the very end of the credits in every movie. Like in Pirates 4, there was a post credits scene but I was the only one in the theater that saw it.
I liked the movie they made. It was funny. I really liked the train crash.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Anna and the King

I think that's what it was called.

It sounds familiar. Is it the King and I?

I got snow caps on my seat and they melted and they got on my shorts! it was funny when the guy came and saw the bus tipped over and then he said the F word.

Kung Fu Panda 2 was a good film. It was funny when they where in the Dragon Costume. Hopefully Cars 2 wil be good today.

I readed WIRED magazine about Cars that this film cause childrens to buy cars toy and stuff products than other films

Transformers 3.

OH MY GOD oh my god this was the most adequatly satisfying Micheal Bay move watched on the 27th day of July 2011 I've ever seen in my entire life! There is so much I liked, yet I don't know where to start!

1: I liked how Starscream died like a little bitch.

2: I liked how Shockwave died like a little bitch.

3: I liked how Megatron died like a little bitch.

4: I liked how every bad guys died like a little bitch.

5: The wreckers were totally cool except they didn't do shit.

6: what happened to Soundwave.

7: I like how Starscream is a pissy little syncophant, never betrays Megatron and die like a little bitch. Take that mythos!

8: I liked how Optimus Prime totally shreded the shit outta' a begging old man without a second though. This is the kind of hero we need.

9: I also liked that everyone he fought spontaneously exploded into CGI in three seconds. His presence was a much-appreciated signal indicating I shouldn't worry about dramatic tension.

Been watching LotR with my aunt while on vacation. We're in the middle of Return of the King Part 2. My aunt's terrified of spiders and was covering her eyes during the Shelob scene. Other than that, it's been great.

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

There's some left to the movie but I'll watch it later. I can't possibly watch it all in one night.

Back