What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

It was awesome! It has everything, action, humor, romance, and nostalgia. The only real problem with the movie was why 2nd dimension Doofenshmirtz wanted to take over the tri-state area.

He lost his toy train when he was a kid which led to him taking over the 2nd tri-state area.

Romance? Finally between Phineas and Isabella? Or Ferb and Vanessa? That would be shocking. And Doofenshmirtz's motivation is no worse than usual, in fact there was one episode where he simply bought an "Inator" at a garage sale that only opened Perry's cage.

The romance was Isabella kissing Phineas, but she only did it because everyone except for Perry, Carl, and Monogram had to get their memories wiped at the end of the movie so they could forget that Perry was a secret agent as well as the adventure they just had.

Nega-Man said:
How can you hate it if it's not even out yet?
Yeah, and plus Spy Kids 3 and partially 2 were terrible, Spy Kids 4 has that reboot essence in it that may just work.

Space Chimps 2

I rented it but I was dissapointed because I have been wanting to see it for a while but it turned out to be rubbish :( The first one was way better

yoshidude99 said:
Space Chimps 2

I rented it but I was dissapointed because I have been wanting to see it for a while but it turned out to be rubbish :( The first one was way better

When they make direct-to-video sequels, they usually suck. Take Open Season 2 and 3 for example.

Nega-Man said:
yoshidude99 said:
Space Chimps 2

When they make direct-to-video sequels, they usually suck. Take Open Season 2 and 3 for example.
Well true but I haven't seen the Open Season films.

King DDD said:
Open Season 3 is WORST movie I have watched
I was really surprised when I heard that movie came out. I mean really, two sequels to a movie that's not even popular. They aren't the best movies either.

Fawfulfury65 said:
King DDD said:
Open Season 3 is WORST movie I have watched
I was really surprised when I heard that movie came out. I mean really, two sequels to a movie that's not even popular. They aren't the best movies either.

Yeah, exactly. They just want money.

YoshiGo99 said:
I never knew about Open Season 3 what was it about?

Not many people know about it. Look Open Season 3 up on Wikipedia and read the plot. Both sequels got negative reviews.

Back