What Movies Have You Seen Recently?

Rio. I really liked that movie :)

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Just watched it. Most of the characters weren't fleshed out enough. Those reviewers must be crazy to say that it was better and can rival Toy Story 3.

But I loved how they just put in the Angry Birds.

New Kids Turbo, with the entire family.

Very brutal people in it, but it was funny.

Zombieland.

Actually, I saw John Tuckerman must Die, Mean Girls and Step Up 2 the streets lat night.

Kento Sugiyama said:
Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Just watched it. Most of the characters weren't fleshed out enough. Those reviewers must be crazy to say that it was better and can rival Toy Story 3.

But I loved how they just put in the Angry Birds.

I don't really criticize movies. And I also don't care what reviewers had to say. I simply enjoyed the movie. Simple as that :D

Hannah Montana. I didnt know which bit Taylor Swift was in, so I watched all of it. She was in the midle of it, and I couldnt be bothered to turn it off, so I watched it all.

Faster.

I've seen Dwayne Johnson in better movies but this wasn't bad. Got really good towards the end though and a nice twist to boot.

Arceus and The Jewel Of Life
Watched it on youtube, and decided it was worth spending a fiver on.

Rio was a cute and colorful movie. I liked it.

Kento Sugiyama said:
Grown Ups

the funniest and most fun movie I have seen.

Oh man, GREAT MOVIE.

I like how everyone did a good job on acting and the characters were great.

I think my favorite part though was the ice cream segment.

I saw "Thor" recently. I liked it. Very action-packed, but the story was kind of hard for me to follow, and a lot of events were very predictable.

...and Thor was hot. X3

PapaDaisy said:
I saw "Thor" recently. I liked it. Very action-packed, but the story was kind of hard for me to follow, and a lot of events were very predictable.

...and Thor was hot. X3

Because of the.... Character origins? Or just the entire story?

Just saw X-Men: First Class, it was pretty good, I was expecting it to be worse, honestly.

Ser Espiel said:
PapaDaisy said:

...and Thor was hot. X3

The character origins. I've never read the comics.

PapaDaisy said:
Ser Espiel said:
PapaDaisy said:

...and Thor was hot. X3

The character origins. I've never read the comics.

The character origin for Thor could've been way more confusing, but they chose a simpler route, I found it easy to follow but then again, I've read comics.

Saw X-Men: First Class, by far the best X-Men movie.

Y'know, I cant remember.
Possibly Fred The Movie, as I remember watching that last week.

Back