Would you marry...?

Lady

Inactive
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/Her
MarioWiki
Peachao
The rules are very simple, simply say if you would marry the user above you. And for those of you wondering why I am making so many threads, I have nothing to do at all, so yeah.

I am sorry but I cannot marry a character from a company that competes with my home company of Nintendo like Taito Corporation, which is where you're from. There's only room for one top dog in the video game market and it's going to be Nintendo. We will totally destroy all who oppose us and drive them all out of business!!!! There can be only one winner!!!! :drybow: 🔥

LOL.......I'm sorry; I seriously couldn't resist; I thought it would be so funny. @Zdrmonster Productions I guess you (your character) wouldn't want to marry me (my character) either?

Last edited:
LOL.......I'm sorry; I seriously couldn't resist; I thought it would be so funny. @Zdrmonster Productions I guess you (your character) wouldn't want to marry me (my character) either?
"We will totally destroy all who oppose us and drive them all out of business, hehehehehehehe!" ...Phooey! (I won't marry you because you're a part of Bowser's Army.)

Probably not. I don't think Larry and Pomni would be a good couple.
(This thread is not going the way I thought it would go. I thought people would say yes or no based on the person, not their profiles.)

Probably not. I don't think Larry and Pomni would be a good couple.
(This thread is not going the way I thought it would go. I thought people would say yes or no based on the person, not their profiles.)
(I think based on the person would probably be a bit harsh, as it's essentially whether you like this person or not)
I will not marry a jester.

Whoa hey it's me the Mod interrupted the Game, sorry!

Yeah the direction it's taken is basically why we haven't closed this thread yet, tbh. "Do you like the above user" threads are never a great call, and we discourage making those in general because conversation like that ultimately isn't productive. So keep basing off profiles, that's a better experience overall

Anyway uhhhhhhhh the above profile is a cat I don't know if that's a good match

Yeah I was gonna say that this would've gotten awkward if we played it the intended way 🥶

Ummm I guess it's a Doki Doki Literature Club character and books are boring so no

Nah I wouldn't marry a jester, I don't trust them after playing SPM

Would Muffins marry Bub from Bubble Bobble? I mean, there have been feelings between a dragon and a pony in MLPFIM. I think the marriage would go well. They both have something to do with bubbles too!

Pass, having Derpy as a spouse would be extremely chaotic lol

No, marrying my employee/son would not exactly be good
Technically I'm not your son anymore. According to Nintendo, me being your son is no longer canon and your only son is Bowser Jr. Probably better that way. Then you don't have him and seven other Koopalings all fighting each other for the throne, King Dad. Oh-wait. I'm no longer your son; I shouldn't call you that anymore. I'll just call you "Sir".

Back