What would you guys like to see in a Mario and Sonic game that isn't about the Olympics?

Lady

Inactive
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/Her
MarioWiki
Peachao
Personally, I'd like a game where something like Chaos Energy collides Mario and Sonic's universes and they have to uncollide them and work together.

I've never played a Mario & Sonic game, and I'm not an expert on Sonic lore, but there's so much potential to be had here! I wonder who thought up of the Olympics idea…

I have some ideas for a non-Olympics game:
  • It could be a 3D game where you can play as several characters from both franchises (Probably a combination of Super Mario Galaxy and Sonic). Elements from both Mario and Sonic games could be incorporated (Collecting things in Mario and speed in Sonic for example).
  • An RPG featuring both franchises. It could be like Mario + Rabbids where the gameplay was something that had not occurred in the past for both franchises (Tactical based gameplay for example). This could be amazing if done right.
  • It could be a 2D game! Nothing like a classic side scroller eh?
Like I said, there's lots of potential! Heck, the soundtrack could be composed by Koji Kondo and Tee Lopes!

Side note: I find it funny that Mario and Sonic casually compete in sports together, while Mario and the Rabbids must save the galaxy from corrupted cosmic entity.

A Sumo Digital Mario and Sonic Racer would be so kickass.

put sonic in the mushroom kingdom and mario in idk, mobius/south island/green hill/whatever you wanna call it, and pull a sonic generations by giving both characters their own unique playstyle

Back