Your favorite Doom mods

Mamoru endou

Koopa Troopa
Hello there all of you, I normally don't talk about other games on this forum since this is a Mario forum but I want to talk about Doom, that fps from the 90s that took the gaming community by storm and all the mods and wads that fans made, I also want to ask what are your favorite Doom mods and wads, list them below.

My favorite Doom mod (or at least a game based off the doom engine) is SRB2 Kart, devoted quite a bit of sprite making to it.

kart0266.png

kart0256.png

every time doom mods are even mentioned, i always think about this game which is literally just an old-ass doom mod for kids
Chex_Quest-front_cover.png

I almost forgot to tell you, Doom mods fall under three types, megawads(which includes map sets), total conversion mods, randomizer mods, and gameplay mods

I play DOOM as Super Mario

gDU4eR9.png

I kept the monsters as normal, cuz I find more appeal being the plumber shooting down demons rather than shooting Koopas and whatnot.

I also find this amusing, especially when Mario dies and you hear just the normal Arachnotron dying noises, and when Toad dies,he just shrinks and stands there.

Last edited:
I don't really play DOOM (not yet but will probably sometime) but the mods I think sound the most fun are definitely the Super Mario and Simpsons mods for it. If there is a Star Wars mod for it I'd probably play that too.

Back