Lady

Inactive
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/Her
MarioWiki
Peachao
Who is you favorite Koopaling?

I have trouble choosing. I like Ludwig because he seems to be the smart one, but Lemmy is funny as, and Roy is stylish as you get with a turtle.

Ludwig is in second and Roy and Morton are tied for third. Apparently, nobody likes Larry, Iggy or Wendy.

I like Ludwig the most but Wendy is too funny to make fun of in the DiC cartoons.

I have three in mind. I like Roy, Morton and Ludwig. I like Ludwig, because he is based on the very good pianist Ludwig van Beethoven and I like some of Mr. Beethoven's piano music and I used to play the piano for many years. Also, I like Ludwig von Koopa because his blue hair is ok and he is the most intelligent out of all the Koopalings. I like Roy Koopa, because I think that he looks the coolest and I like his laidback style. He looks the coolest because he wears sunglasses and I like the fact that he is bald. I like Morton because he also looks cool, like Roy, and he looks strong like King Koopa. My vote did go to Roy Koopa but I have changed my mind. I think my favourite is Ludwig von Koopa.

Iggy. The wonderful pineapple head. Ludwig's a very close second though

Morton, and it's entirely thanks to Bowser Jr.'s Journey. He is so adorably loyal and nice to Bowser Jr even when the latter treats him like crap. And this leads into more development for Bowser Jr, his reunion with Morton after freeing him from mind control is heartwarming. And since Color Splash was the first game to introduce this particular personality for him, that's probably the biggest positive contribution that game made for me, since without it we wouldn't have gotten the portrayal in Bowser Jr's Journey.

Ludwig's my favorite Koopaling. I guess I found him the coolest since he's the oldest of the Koopalings, and he tends to be the leader of the group.

Okay, now Lemmy and Ludwig are tied. This is intense. Lemmy is my favorite by the way. I just find him so cute and childish. He doesn't care about life, he just enjoys it.

Lemmy is like the friendliest looking one so I went for him in Mario Kart 8

Wendy is my fave, you all know. She fits right in with the rest of my favorite characters, and while I know that she despises Peach (calling her a poser in Mario & Sonic Rio 2016), I pretend that doesn't exist and headcanon them as good friends. I smile if they ever both end up on my team in a round of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. They (as well as the other girls) should always be united.

After her is Lemmy and Larry, who I guess I like equally.

Then Iggy and Morton, they're fine and I have nothing against them.

Am indifferent towards Ludwig, and Roy is my least fave...Wendy should beat him up more like in Mario & Luigi Paper Jam.

Also, I will say that I liked Iggy's portrayal in The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World cartoons a lot more where he was Lemmy's twin brother (they were named Hop and Hip in the show) and they were the youngest koopalings. They were adorable in the show (probably thanks to Tara Strong voicing them) and it was cute how they'd finish each other's sentences.

Back