Best Mario Party or Minigame / Favorite Mario Party or Minigame

Nintendo should be sued for false advertising for not putting Mario Mechs in the Top 100, that minigame is amazing.

MarioMechs.png

Nintendo should be sued for false advertising for not putting Mario Mechs in the Top 100, that minigame is amazing.

MarioMechs.png

It looks like an awesome minigame, so I agree. Also, my absolute favorite minigame is either this, although I've never played it, or Bullet Blasters.

Do people like the minigames that are entirely up to luck and chance? Did any of those make it to the Top 100? Personally i don't like those ones.

Me neither, as I HATE all of the luck-based minigames in the Switch parties, which are my only ones, especially Bowser's Big Blast. They're so annoying when you're trying to get a Minigame Bonus Star or the Win All Minigames achievement.

One of my favorites is Don't Wake Wiggler. It has a little bit of luck and chance to it, but it's one you can feel out by the color of the Z's and their reaction to each headpat.
They're an adorable creature, in a relaxing forest scene, and with the hilarious jumpscare ending!

Another favorite of mine, mostly for humor sake, is the 2v2 Ice Cart sliding game, i forget the name of it.. but it's so funny that if you fall you don't respawn, you are left in the void till the game's over.

Same with the Wiggler game, it's cute, and because I usually just play CPUs and I, I usually rub 5 times while everyone else is rubbing once. And that Ice Cart minigame reminds me of the *looks it up on Mario Wiki* Handcar Havoc, but instead they're burning in lava until the other team wins or burns themselves too.

Do people like the minigames that are entirely up to luck and chance? Did any of those make it to the Top 100? Personally i don't like those ones.

Yes. That game had Pier Pressure from Mario Party 9, a lame luck fishing minigame. At least Bowser's Big Blast has a good spectacle to it (and yes that one's in the game).

Bloody Triple Jump (a lame button masher game) from Mario Party 5 was in here and not, say, Frozen Frenzy or Mario Mechs.

Back