the official "u did it" thread

Re: What noteworthy things have you done today? the Second

Well, my mom and I went to a baseball game last night... our team didn't win, but the fireworks were nice!

And then, this morning, we found out that some of our beer in the garage was stolen. I DID bring out the trash last night, but now I can't remember if I closed the garage door... Probably did, but maybe the regular door that led into the garage wasn't...

Smashgoom202 said:
Well, my mom and I went to a baseball game last night... our team didn't win, but the fireworks were nice!

And then, this morning, we found out that some of our beer in the garage was stolen. I DID bring out the trash last night, but now I can't remember if I closed the garage door... Probably did, but maybe the regular door that led into the garage wasn't...

I just had to...

Anyways, I didn't do anything that notable besides buying some comics of of Amazon. Yesterday though, my family (mother's side) came over and we had a barbecue/pool party. It was pretty cool, I guess.

Smashgoom202 said:

Cool, who played?

I toured a college today.

Painted my nails then realised that they matched my 3ds.
nails.jpg

I moved our computer from the living room to my room.

Rat said:
Smashgoom202 said:

Cool, who played?

I toured a college today.
It was a minor league game, Rochester Red Wings against the Nantucket Red Sox (I think). The Red Sox won.

Minor league games are a blast.

I went on the Peak 2 Peak gondola today. It's pretty impressive, both the views and the engineering required to create it.

Click the redirect board that is there to take you to the new one. Which has boards with no threads

I know. Not my fault nobody has joined ;-;

timaeusTestified said:
I know. Not my fault nobody has joined ;-;

I was going to join, but my parental controls blocked me for some reason. >.<

I want users... But not use propoganda. Before... my user forum was one of the oldest and biggest around.

Found another beach, water was ten degrees warmer than the last one, and my dad and I found an abandoned concrete building.

Back