the official "u did it" thread

Re: What noteworthy things have you done today? the Second

Went to a win over the Yankees!

Also, a friend who I hadn't heard from in a month finally got back to me!

Got 3 trophies in Classic mode in Super Smash Bros. Melee which I got today (Peach, Zelda and Sheik.)

Backpacked six miles. Also six miles yesterday.

I met up with my personal trainer again today, who I previous saw this past Tuesday. I feel like he really helps in terms of my health, since I lack the motivation to work hard myself. The best thing about him, though, is that he is very understanding, and lets me take breaks between different "exercises". Now I'm... really sore all over.

this actually happened a few days ago, but I forgot to say I now have a car

Learned how to play some of my favorite song intros on guitar. <3

Chihiro Fujisaki said:
this actually happened a few days ago, but I forgot to say I now have a car
Big responsibility, but at the same time, you feel like you have a lot of freedom once you get it.

So... I got hired to work at a local burger place called "Tom Wahl's". It's got good food, my mom and I go there a lot, and at the moment, they're pretty short-handed, so I decided to apply and I got the job (part time). Orientation begins Wednesday.

Hopefully, it'll be a nice experience.

Bit late for news, but I asked my 8th world history teacher if he'll like to join my business.

Started my work placement today. Easy job, long hours, no pay. Joy.

Li Xingke said:
Bit late for news, but I asked my 8th world history teacher if he'll like to join my business.
Li Xingke said:
I asked my 8th grade history teacher and the head of the school at the time to join my business.
:???:

I bought a new SSBB disc and it worked perfectly.

I just found out today that, thanks to seeing my personal trainer working out more, and some slight adjustments to my eating habits, I lost 4 pounds! Of course, that's just a start!

ate out at a fine dining tram with my family. It was alright, I guess, but I'd much rather watch Studio Ghibli films at home with my parents while eating cheap take-out pizza.

Made this picture of a Pipe level. The level isn't playable! Anyways there's a Midway Gate and it's red cuz I don't want it look like a small Giant Gate.
SMWU_W7-2.png

Yesterday I saw a person play a game of chess where he only had a total of 30 seconds to make his moves, against a less experienced player who a much longer time.

The former won, of course.

I went to my co-worker's son's birthday party today. It was LEGO-themed, even the cake was shaped like a LEGO block! It was also supposed to be a pool party but it was raining most of the time, so most of us spent the party indoors.

come on raining? I went swimming when it was raining once. If it was thundering and you saw lightning then yeah stay indoors.

I tried my new ear buds my mom got me. They are just like the first pair!

YoshiGo99 said:
come on raining? I went swimming when it was raining once. If it was thundering and you saw lightning then yeah stay indoors.
It was... in face, it was pretty darn close, too.

Back