lol people scared of standing up to parents when i just downright attacked mine

Re: today you did things noteworthy

Bowser45 said:
Kingbowser99 said:
that's stupid. Stand up to them.
i did

which is why that happened
then keep on standing up to them

my parents aren't even that bad, if they tried to pull shit like this, I'd be walking up and down their asses

Some parents are pointless to argue with, no matter how stupid their logic is. When I lived with my dad and stepmom, I spent years not knowing that they had a camera in my bedroom. They even had a camera in the bathroom (not by the toilet or shower, but still)

One day I decided to relax in the shower and let my troubles fly away, only to hear my stepmom screaming that I just lost another week of Internet because I took too long in the shower. I snapped and screamed that her logic makes no sense, and then my dad told me to meet him in the garage when I came out.
Bowser45 said:
they could throw my NES in the trash and rip my Wii out of the tv so hard that the cord broke at which point i'll get yelled at and not allowed to eat supper
My parents wouldn't wreck my game systems, just give them away. Usually to little kids.

The worst part was everyone around our family agreed with everything they did.

yeah so its just right to sit down and kiss their ass right?

this might sound bad, but all of these people who have had shit like this happen to them appear to live mainly in America

just wondering if things are a little different over there regarding how you can treat your children

lol

well ive seen quite a bit of control freaks in parents

....although this may cause the kids to have severe trust and mental issues

My only way to prevent from grounded: Make your room tidy (Tidy so they won't check your stuff, I put my phone and modem under the pillow) and never use electrical devices in front of them

Then they will thought I am that kind of good children who didn't care much about those stuff and leave the Wi-fi open

Bowser45 said:
they could throw my NES in the trash and rip my Wii out of the tv so hard that the cord broke at which point i'll get yelled at and not allowed to eat supper

like yesterday
i_know_that_feel_bro_by_rober_raik-d4cxn5a.png

But sheesh, even my parents aren't ad harsh as yours. What could you have possibly done to make them so angry?

I started watching the 3rd POTC movie, my mom told me to turn it off I said no so she "grounded" me from electronics, at which point I went to my room and started playing my Wii.

So she told my dad and that's when he came in my room, took the NES, unplugged my Wii (ripping one of the cords when he did it) and yelled at me and told me to stay in my room the rest of the day.

Kingbowser99 said:
just wondering if things are a little different over there regarding how you can treat your children

I wonder about that too. I don't think I've met someone with parents that get angry or violent and ruin their belongings or are forced hide their stuff from them. I guess the worst they've done to me is being smacked/hit with the wooden spoon or shoving soap in my mouth but I kind of deserved those for being such a brat. That was only until I was three though, afterwards they pretty much just sent me to my room and nothing else.

Sometimes my parents grounded me when I had bad marks in school and forbid me to play video games. But it was when I was in middle school. Now obviously I am free to do what I want.
But I see some users here have far ruder parents.

I don't believe in grounding kids for bad grades, either. I know from experience that some assignments in some classes are near-impossible. When I first moved in with my dad and stepmom I casually told them I made a D on something because my mom had always said "do your best," and I did my best. My stepmom, however, disregards the fact that I did my best and instead says "NO YOU DIDN'T YOU ARE SMART YOU HAVE TO MAKE ALL A'S OR ELSE!!!!"

They used to accept B's but in 11-12th grade they seemed to only accept 85+ on assignments, and 95+ on final averages. I can expect a boring summer if my report card has a single B.

After my three older siblings went to the same school as I'm going now, my parents probably realized any grade I get is complete bullshit. I didn't even complete some assignments and still got a C. Only about 20% of the teachers at my school are actually serious about educating us. The others are either lazy, dumb or slow. It's literally impossible to get A's on everything, let alone B's. Sometimes on the assessment sheet (basically the ranking of what grade we receive) A is above the highest score you can get, making it impossible to reach that. I'd hate to get punished for getting a C at this school, because that's 80% of your marks, no matter how good or bad you might be.

Anyway, rant over. I bought my first Blu-Ray, gonna see if the hype is bullshit or not. It probably is. I got anime movies so the animation should be smooth and easy on the eyes.

Bowser45 said:
I started watching the 3rd POTC movie, my mom told me to turn it off I said no so she "grounded" me from electronics, at which point I went to my room and started playing my Wii.

So she told my dad and that's when he came in my room, took the NES, unplugged my Wii (ripping one of the cords when he did it) and yelled at me and told me to stay in my room the rest of the day.
holy crap that's insane

also sorry for the large image, I was on my phone

Cleaned my room and found a Disneyland pass from 2006 :eek:

I bought the iOS version of The World Ends With You. Unfortunately, since my iPod doesn't have camera flash, I had to get it on my iPad for an extra dollar. An iPad which has problems with volume and that I can't take on the bus when school starts and I have no time, so I will have to play this game now instead of finishing up Ace Attorney. This better be a good game.

Today, I broke a record, I hit two people with a exploding bomb in Shrek Superslam, a new world record!

Ralph said:
Fawfulthegreat64 said:
I don't believe in grounding kids for bad grades, either.

As long as they're trying, it should be all good.
There are people whose parents think otherwise. *coughimcallingnonamescough*

Back