the official "u did it" thread

Re: today you did things noteworthy

I created my Userpedia account, might make my page soon or get someone else to if I think the drafts are too biased.

As far I as know the only reference of me on Userpedia is that I'm somewhere in YoshiKong's quotes

Fawfulthegreat64 said:

You better not have forgotten the categories.

EDIT: Yes. You did. This is not going to end well, sir.

(Just messing around, FYI, but please do remember to include categories in the future, because it makes me sad when you don't, and you wouldn't want to make me sad, now would you?

Also I just realised how hideous the disclaimers at the bottom of each post stating when you last edited your post are. Eeeeeeuuuuuch!)

Watched the final episode of Avatar. It's been fun watching the whole series, an episode a day.

I've put up a website for the people who make Videos for the YouTube Channel "UltimatePisman":
http://www.ultimatepisman.org/

Only for 4th, 6th, and 9th graders. They're used for school purposes but you can still surf the internet on them.

I don't think he would've gotten it for free. The payment might be added to the school fees in small chunks over time.

At least, that's how mine worked.

Emptied a whole bookshelf :\

There are no moving services where I live

Not to mention the fact that I also had to clean my room for once and pack up my Wii U :'(

Pearl said:
Demidevimon said:
Pearl said:
Drift said:
Emptied a whole bookshelf :\

that's all?
Were you expecting something interesting?

no but i mean if he's moving house i would have expected him to do more work than this
That wasn't all, I took apart two beds, a TV stand, and put some things in boxes. The rest will be done by the movers (I said there's no moving company where I live, so they're just the house maintenance workers, not professional movers)

Back