What game did you last play?!?!?!?

DS is BestS

Played a demo of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.

I really like it. I actually want to buy it now, but I don't know if it'll be worth $40. Does anyone have this game that would agree that it's worth the money?

After watching JonTron and Egoraptor play Pokemon Emerald on Game Grumps, I thought "You know, I ever finished Pokemon Emerald... I should start over and see if I can complete it!" So I've been playing it almost non-stop for the past few days and I'm already at where I stopped playing last time; about to earn my third badge.

Mario Kart 7

Just got the game yesterday. It is really fun but not as much as MKWii. Beat the 50cc mushroom cup with triple stars.

Beyond Good & Evil

Completed the first portion of the Slaughterhouse. I am continually amazed by how effortlessly this game incorporates amazing character development with great gameplay.

Mario Kart 7

Did the 50cc Banana cup,Shell cup and Leaf cup. Waluigi Pinball is my favourite track so far. Also I found a way to spam CPU's in Honeybee Hive. Go on Balloon Battle and set weapons to shells only. There's a room with an item box in the middle next to a door. Go past the box and then reverse back to it. Just keep firing shells at CPU's as they come in the doors for easy win.

Pokemon Platinum

I went ahead and caught Pokemon from the routes leading to Veilstone city, then went past and caught a Houndour that I named Midnight, after the one I named Midnight in Pokemon XD. Then he evolved straight away after a rare candy was used, then i did some training, but he still had no good attacks, aside from Bite. I had to beat Maylene without him, because he's under leveled and weak to Fighting type. I then solo'd Maylene's team with Skye (Staraptor), using Aerial Ace on Meditite, two Aerial Aces on Machoke (He brought me down to 1 Health with a crit) and one Close Combat on Lucario.

Back