What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Super Scribblenauts

Played around in playground mode and failed at creating a custom level

Paper Mario

Just finished Chapter 4.

L.A. Noire

I command you all to get this game right now.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All, and just before that, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

New Super Mario said:
Skyward Sword

Got the first flame! I hope to complete the game by the end of next week maybe, or before I got vacation at least.
Your only about halfway though a very long game and the fact that there is a massive glitch near the end of the game that MUST be avoided at all costs otherwise you would have to start the entire game all over which is not fun.

NSY said:
New Super Mario said:
Skyward Sword

Got the first flame! I hope to complete the game by the end of next week maybe, or before I got vacation at least.
Your only about halfway though a very long game and the fact that there is a massive glitch near the end of the game that MUST be avoided at all costs otherwise you would have to start the entire game all over which is not fun.
What's the glitch?

I started the Lanayru Trial but failed....

New Super Mario said:
What's the glitch?

Later on, you'll be looking for the parts to a song. One part is in Lanayru. The glitch occurs if you get this part first and then talk to the Goron (that explorer guy you see from time to time), since you will be unable to get the other two parts. Personally, even though this is the easiest part to get, to guarantee avoiding the glitch, I recommend saving Lanayru for second or last.

Byakuya Togami said:
New Super Mario said:
What's the glitch?

Later on, you'll be looking for the parts to a song. One part is in Lanayru. The glitch occurs if you get this part first and then talk to the Goron (that explorer guy you see from time to time), since you will be unable to get the other two parts. Personally, even though this is the easiest part to get, to guarantee avoiding the glitch, I recommend saving Lanayru for second or last.
So, is that after the Lanayru trial?

Also Tiny Tower.

My elevator won't go up, what the heck!

First, Slender

We (me and my friends) got in a Skype call and started it at the same time, the one who suggested the idea got 3 pages before he went into the toilets and caught fucked up. I saw the truck and slowly got to it and stared at the page for a while. But my game was really laugh and my computer crashed when I got it. One of them got a page and screamed when he got taken. The other stopped playing as soon as he saw the page.

Then, Dead Frontier, or something like that.

It was okay, I thought it was pretty cool, but we had trouble getting on the same server, so we stopped.

Then finally, Minecraft

I tried it for the first time in 6 months, and it worked with a little bit of lag. I went on our server and I couldn't place TNT or Mushrooms for some reason and everything was really laggy, but we managed to blow up and crash the entire server by lighting up the huge block of TNT we spawned. Then I used spawn eggs to spawn in tons of mooshrooms, ghasts and villagers.

Rayman Raving Rabbids T.V Party

Been playing nearly all afternoon on this game with my mum and sister. It's amazing and very fun. Also got to Saturday in Solo mode and submitted my time on the Stawberry Fields game. I'm fifth in the worldwide rankings. :D

^Interesting dungeon coming up soon.

This isn't really a game, but I've started using the Colors 3D! software more.

I just downloaded Mutant Mudds... You know, I kind of thought this game would be overrated, since it's basically using the retro look and sounds as kind of a gimmick, same with jumping back and forth between the foreground and the background. But it's actually pretty fun. So apparently, these two nerds are playing their Nintendo 3DS's when a meteor crashes and muddy aliens invade... and for some reason, the blonde guy has a gun and is suddenly ready to fight them all off... So much for an introduction.

But really, the controls work and it's fun blasting things, and I like the nod to the Virtual Boy when I entered a red zone. Really, this game feels like it could be for the Virtual Boy, if that console didn't suck so hard.

I've BARELY spent any time playing it, though, so I can't really judge it yet. Still, I can see why it's a popular pick among 3DS owners.

Back