What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Sacred Stones again

I'm having fun using enemy items like Crimson Eye and poison weapons ;)

Pokemon White

Restarted after beating Alder with my fire team. Now I'm playing through with a normal team but I'm gonna 'catch em all'.

Played some Serious Sam 3 with DHS and RFM. That game's...interesting. Stupid...but really fun.

insert comparison to duke nukem here

Pokemon SoulSilver.

Need to catch a few pokemon to fill up my Pokedex before battling Falkner with Shaymoose my Totodile and Zeus my Mareep.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

My mom got it today. Beat Classic mode with Peach, and Zelda/Sheik (she transformed.)
It's easy.

I've been playing Plants vs. Zombies on my iPad like CRAZY lately.

Speaking of iPad, I downloaded the free Angry Birds game to see what all the fuss was about. It's a fun game with nice design, but I kind of suck at it...

Crackin355 said:
Renting DS Games?

Mind = Blown

...renting.

...oh my, the good old days when I used to rent N64 games. now thats nostalgia. usually after Id rent a game Id ask my dad to buy it anyway because I liked it so much. stopped seeing the point of renting after that

People here used to rent games a lot, until there was some kind of a lawsuit against it, and now it's forbidden in Europe to rent games (unless it's from friends, but you can't block that).
I guess the same thing happened in Australia, which could explain why Crackin didn't know about that.

I miss going to blockbuster and renting games... Those were the days... when my mom would pay for everything. :P

MKGirlism said:
People here used to rent games a lot, until there was some kind of a lawsuit against it, and now it's forbidden in Europe to rent games (unless it's from friends, but you can't block that).
I guess the same thing happened in Australia, which could explain why Crackin didn't know about that.

We can rent games here, but not DS Games, mostly because their data is stored on the card and not the system.

There's Wii, 360 & PS3 games for rent at our video rental store. Used to be GameCube games, but they were sold. The only problem is, we asked for them to call when they were selling the, so we could go buy one or two, but they didn't call and I was super pissed off.

Yoshi Touch and Go

I can't find this game in any store so I got it on emulator. It is very fun. I got 47 points in the marathon mode.

Yoshidude99 said:
Yoshi Touch and Go

I can't find this game in any store so I got it on emulator. It is very fun. I got 47 points in the marathon mode.
I have it, but I don't like it. Mom won't let me sell it for some reason.

Super Smash Bros. Melee
Played for an hour. Got a Link trophy

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time
Played for a little bit. Got from Holli Jolly Village and halfway through Bowser's Castle, where I got frustrated and quit.

Animal Crossing: City Folk
Played for 2 1/2 hours. Made a modern Peach dress pattern and a semi old one where the dark pink is almost to the waist.

Pi said:
Replaying Banjo-Tooie for the fifth time. Didn't get as far as I hoped, but eh, it's not like I don't know how the entire game is or anything. Nope, totally not.

ey thats just one time more than I have!!! i praise you

Super Buu said:
Happy Wheels

best flash game ever

half the maps suck though

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Picked up the Goron Mask and am working on getting to Snowhead Temple.

...I really need to play this more.

Back