What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Mario Tennis Open. Bought all Mii Equipment, almost all Characters Starred.

Super Mario Bros. on my copy of Super Mario All-Stars for the SNES. That version is infinitely better than the original, the updated graphics, music and animations give so much more life and vibrancy and charm to game.

Super Mario 64 DS

I gave up after about 50 tries on tik tok clock, and I just did stunts in the courtyard with Luigi.

Super Paper Mario

I beat the main game for the second time.

Mario Party 9
Kicked my brother's ass.

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
I fought the second most intense fight I've ever done. Played as Kid Buu and fought Super Janemba in Hell

Modern Combat 3 on the iPad

Played at school with 12 people in the room during wet weather rules. I ended up resorting to using my Noob Tube constantly and had so much fun just randomly shooting people. Eventually a couple others got them and we were having rocket launcher offs. And someone renamed themselves BRANTS_A_NOOB because I was constantly killing them.

haha.

Dragon Age: Origins.

For about 7 hours.

New Play Control! Mario Power Tennis

I just downloaded Game & Watch Gallery 2 on my Nintendo 3DS! I couldn't WAIT to play this game! It was one of the first Game Boy games I've played, as well as THE first Gamey Boy Color game I played! I never actually owned it, though, I rented it, along with Game & Watch Gallery 3, and because of that, I tend to confuse the two a lot.

Hearing these tunes and sound effects filled me with such nostalgia, I love it!

Now I'm playing Samurai Warriors: Chronicles (or Chronicles Samurai Warriors, the title on the boxart is weird), since I liked Samurai Warriors 3. I miss having English voice actors, I mus say, because then I wouldn't have to actually read the subtitles, but now I have to. Not that it's a bad thing, I just kind of miss it.

I called my character "Shigeru". It was the only Japanese I could think of at the time, and I wanted to have a Japanese name for a game set in Feudal Japan.

Let's see... I answered my questions saying that I was male, being born in that era was a curse, I'd be a merchant if I wasn't a warrior, I'd like a country as opposed to a city, I have friends, and I have a friend would I could tell anything to. I think that was all of the questions...

There are so many things I can't wrap my head around yet... Guess that's why I have a manual... Otherwise, this looks like pretty much the same game. And that's good, I liked that game.

Mario Kart Arcade GP 2

This kills some time waiting 4 hours for a fight. Much better than the first game. I was chosen Waluigi and came in first. The items are weird though. One has other racers faces moving across the screen. Couldn´t use my items either.

Back