What game did you last play?!?!?!?

It can't be as hard as Band Land though.

Mario Power Tennis

Did all the Artist on the Court challenges. Yoshi's was very annoying.

TF2

Skyward Sword

Of course, my three Wii Remotes are dead, so I'm stuck in the Fire Sanctuary until tomorrow, since they take forever to charge.
I'm at the part directly after the fight with the Dark Lizalfos.

Replaying through LOTR War in the north on heroic difficulty.

Doesn't seem that hard aside from sappers instantly killing you.

Rayman 2

Got the first mask. Whale Bay was so annoying. The only parts I liked was the boss battles. Also I'm way ahead of the game with my Lum count.

Yoshidude99 said:
Rayman 2

Got the first mask. Whale Bay was so annoying. The only parts I liked was the boss battles. Also I'm way ahead of the game with my Lum count.
Hmm... I always liked that level. I don't know why.

Tales of Symphonia - I think I'm really close to the end now.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Rayman 2

Hmm... I always liked that level. I don't know why.

Tales of Symphonia - I think I'm really close to the end now.
Well it was just the bit with the dolphin I didn't like.

Wii Sports

Kept punching the trainer instead of punching his mits in boxing. It was fun actually.

Skyward Sword

I beat Ghirahim for the second time (he's still a great source of comic relief, and I'm wondering what he'll do to himself next time) , tempered my sword with Eldin's Sacred Flame (okay, so the Skyward Sword is really the Master Sword...I was kind of expecting that), sealed The Imprisoned again (Groose rules!), opened the Gate of Time in the Sealed Temple, found out about Demise and Zelda's origin, learned the Spiral Charge, and now I have to give pumpkin soup to a possessed sky spirit...wonderful. I have just over forty hours of gameplay logged as of this writing, though it doesn't feel like that. :) I'm looking forward to seeing what else is in store from this point on.

Donkey kong country returns

Got more Puzzle pieces, I am at 119%. Didn't use anything to find the puzzle pieces, not even the Mario wiki! Boy Wieghty way Had one hard to find one

F1 2011, Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins and Mario Kart 7.

Final Fantasy VI...I've started level-grinding after a hiatus of several months in the hopes that I don't get my ass kicked trying to find Terra in Zozo.

Back