What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Metriod Fusion

Nightmare AAAARGH

If it means anything, he's harder in the prequel (getting out of Sector 5 was a bitch for me, though).

Metroid Prime - Not much to say about this other than it's necessary to play a game with its story this well-integrated so you can remember what a good story is like when playing through a modern JRPG.

Same playthrough.

What was your completion percentage (mine was 38%, IIRC)?

YoshiGo99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
YoshiGo99 said:
Mario Party 9, lost in Bowser Station, have to do it again later.
Who where your opponents.
Solo mode shy guy and magikoopa

Did it again and beat it
You need to hope you get someone else as well because you don't have to win that way, you just need to get them or you to win that way. I was lucky enough to have Luigi also paying with me in that stage and I won first time round.

Well that has strange. I did Blooper Beach at 11:00 at night the day I got it and I never finished. I did Blooper beach yesterday and it was the same characters. Koopa (me), Waluigi, Peach and Kamek. Same happened with BOwser's station.

Super Mario All-Stars wii. Beat the piranha place in pipe maze.

Chaos Rings II - Surprisingly enough, the second sacrifice event was much less interrupted than the first. Not a whole lot of sappy reminiscence since Araki wasn't burdened by past cares or anything like that. The bosses the event entailed were decidedly underwhelming since my luck was waaaaay too high for that point of the game. Apparently now they've added some sort of lame fetch quest thing I have to do before the next sacrifice event, so that sucks. I didn't even hear the name "Orlando" once the entire dungeon, which was relieving. Definitely better than last event, but still plagued by industry standards and pretty much ignoring what was good about the first game's story.

Conker's Bad Fur Day

I finally beat the Great Mighty Poo...what a shitty boss.

Tales of Symphonia

Hey, can someone who has beaten this game tell me about how much more I have in the game? I am at the Lightning Temple to find Volt right now, and the time is about 23 hours. I heard the game takes about 40 hours, but I get lost a lot so I still think I'm not even halfway through. I'm trying to beat it before Xenoblade Chronicles comes out...

Back