What game did you last play?!?!?!?

KAMI (PC)

It's a puzzle game where you have to fill the entire grid with the same colour. Think of it like MS Paint's Bucket tool, where you select an area to fill it with a different colour. Much like any turn-based puzzles, there are a minimum number of moves to accomplish "Perfect". As of now, I have cleared 29 Classic puzzles and 3 Premium puzzles.

It's a rather relaxing game, but the puzzles are rather tricky later on.

Thank you for reading.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

i can't tell if this is a fucking long game or if I'm dicking around too much

maybe it's both

I just started Chapter 5, I need a little break before I continue. I forgot to eat and drink all day.

Persona 5

defeated the first boss, satisfying as hell

the flow to the next story is great with it spanning multiple days but also LET ME RETURN MY DVD BEFORE I MISS THE DEADLINE

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I decided I would just spend tonight progressing the story.

As soon as shit started going down I fast travelled the fuck outta there and went back to sidequests. I might be over levelled.

KAMI (PC)

Finished more puzzles, and this time I am going through the Premium Puzzles since I have completed all the Classic Puzzles. There are about 13 more puzzles left before I am officially complete with this game.

The Hint system is pretty nice since you can have technically unlimited hints, only thing is that you need to wait for a day to refresh them. You get 10 points a day, and 3 points is required to get the first hint, 2 for a second and 1 for each consecutive hint. This means that one puzzle could have up to 7 hints, if you want the solution to be practically spelled out to you.

Thank you for reading.

Super Smash Bros Brawl on the original Wii (decided to defeat Tabuu again on easy with Peach :peach:,Fox,Pit,Ness,Samus,& Captain Falcon)

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I haven't pulled a rare in a while even with a legendary core, but I did buy the Inherited Core Crystal from the first titan. I do like revisiting all the titans for new stuff.

It had Sheba in it, which I wouldn't have minded using but her skills are kinda lackluster, it costs a lot to upgrade her affinity and I just don't like Rayguns much. The attack increase for each female in the party is neat but I don't know if that alone is worth using her for. Fortunately you get half the money back for buying her and it skyrockets your Dev Level in Gormott, the shop I got access to the deed for gave me another 5% run speed boost so now I'm at 10%. It's a noticeable difference.
Mythra is so good, pump her critical rate up to even just 20-30% and you'll get an instant recharge on your arts for every crit. That combined with speeding up the art recharge naturally and all her Specials being really strong AoE attacks. Once you get that skill that lets you use an art after an art you can pump out arts and special attacks all the time. The only issue being that you get a lot of aggro on the enemies that Tora isn't picking on, but she has an art for that too and I have Praxis in another slot that also has an art for reducing aggro.

also she's good just in general.

BEEEEEAAARRRS said:
I played SMG a for a few minutes today.

I couldn't stop laughing when Bowser blew up the party and everyone was screaming, it looked like armageddon. All we needed was some guy shouting "OH GOD WHAT A WORLD WHAT A WORLD, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
tried yesterday a car mechanic simulator

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

oh man i didnt see that coming

except i did

because one of the trailers for the game spoiled that entire chapter ending

next level marketing strategies, spoil it before the game is released so nobody else can do it

edit:
and now I'm gonna try out a party without a dedicated healer, or well, I'll give Nia to Rex since she seems like a strong healer. I just don't know how good Morag is as a tank, or whether I should be using Tora still even if I really like him and Poppi.

I guess if I find myself having trouble I can always go back to the Rex/Nia/Tora squad, or just rest at an inn and take advantage of the 8 levels I have access to. It's not like I'm not used to being the healer in Xenoblade, in the first game I just used Shulk's Light Heal as my only form of healing for almost the entire game.

Still haven't got Perun kill me.
dude she went super saiyan blue and got a ponytail. even rex in the cut scene afterwards talked about how he liked her hair. i agree rex, the ponytail was an upgrade, also being able to choose any element for the tree is such an amazing ability to have. the ponytail though.

oh and rex can use everything but poppi, I can finally use Wulfric after wasting him on Zeke, thank you. I had to use an overdrive to hand Theory over to Morag, no thank you. Morag is an amazing evasion tank at 390~ agility, with Brighid and two katanas (Aegeaon+Theory).

Poppi's final form is great, tora carries around a mini mecha aegis sword now, it's cute. Also she dances like a normal human now instead of doing robot dances, she kills it too. It's a shame you can only get her so late.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I'm finally coming across enemies above my level and I got a full burst. My elemental variety is real poor but I could probably fix that with Poppi. Tiger Tiger blows though.

My entire party is different variety tanks; evasion, hp sponge, absurd self-healing rate. Rex does have the healer for pinches though, usually to deal with AoE attacks or unavoidable ones.

I've cleared out most of the side quests I think, minimum 100 since I got one of the affinity chart orbs that required that.

Spore: Galactic Adventures

Until the damn game crashed. It keeps doing that and it's annoying as hell.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

dude you can fight Ophion, I just went over there because i saw there was a heart-to-heart, it spawned and made me wait 10 minutes for it to fly over to kill me.

I don't know what I want to do first, max out the rare blades affinities or start getting the equipment for superbosses. I could also try and get all the rare blades first, I'm only missing like 7 and I've got a stupid amount of crystals sitting in my inventory.

Man i just kinda want the game to be a bit longer, it was a good length but I just want more anyway. Good thing there's dlc next year but who knows when that'll take place or what it's about. It said it would take place in Elysium so maybe it'll actually be real post-game content on the new continents.

Spore: Galactic Adventures

Still killing dancing shitty Marios.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I'm struggling to find an enemy to practice setting up 8 orb chain attacks on that can survive past 4 orbs but doesn't also just kill me in a few hits. I might try that t-rex in the first area, it's Lv90 I think.

I might need to grind some more Gold Chips for Morag, since they keep the good block rate and have good attack and will help with farming whatever other items I might need. I'm looking to swap out Poppi QT's fire core out for like a dark core or a wind core. Unfortunately I need to swap out Perun for like Zenobia or Vale but I don't have either of those two yet and then I have to grind up their affinity asap. Supposedly Zenobia is super good but I don't actually know what her skills are. If they're something like critical plus or a damage multiplier for higher leveled enemies then yeah I can see it. I know her requirements are all unique monsters lol.

Something like; Rex (Light,Wind,Water), Tora (Electric,Dark,Earth), Morag (Fire,Water,Ice). I'll need to remove the Break art that QTPi has as well, since it seems the AI gets stuck in a loop of constantly going for driver combo's that haven't even started (spamming break over and over, on enemies that resist it) even when the blade combo can only be finished with an element they have.

Will need to get Praxis to max affinity too since Theory's level 3 affinity requires a side quest you get for doing that I think.

Resident Evil 4

controls are kind of wonky but otherwise it's pretty fun so far

Persona 5

went throught the first two hours of the game, and I am really liking this so far. I'm a sucker for games with style and this is no exception

Xenoblade Chronicles 2

I managed to pull off an 8 orb chain attack, though it goes into full burst after breaking only 5 of them so I'm just going to assume having extra orbs adds some sort of damage multiplier. The boss I did it against was in a side quest and it was 10 levels below me but had enough HP that even after getting all the orbs up it still had half its health bar, which the chain attack drained to zero. It did 5 million damage but I think at a higher level with better core chips you could double it.

I had a little freak out on the 7th orb because I forgot what element to start with lol.

I expected handheld mode to be worse than it actually was.

Back