What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Gold Version

i remember why i stopped playing, still rolling the slots to this day, need 11000 more coins (36~ jackpots)

I did get a Scyther in one ball though so that's nice, now I got all the dex entries for the bug catching contest pokemon

will grab my last Return tomorrow and give it to Quilava, then roll the slots some more

Team; Quilava, Quagsire, Nidorina, Tauros, Umbreon, Girafarig

Pokemon Yellow

Attempting an Ash Ketchum run, using only Pokémon he used. That means sticking with Bulbasaur and Squirtle all the way through. No Venusaur or Blastoise allowed. Current team is Pikachu, Pidgey, Mankey.

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHH

I FOUGHT 2 LARXENES, 2 VEXENS, A WHOPPING 4 RIKUS, ONLY TO FIND OUT EVERYTHING WAS FAKE AND BASICALLY POINTLESS AND SHIT

THE REAL ENEMY HERE IS NAMINE

I SWEAR ONCE DONALD AND GOOFY ARE NOT LOOKING IM GOING TO FUCKING STRANGLE HER

this game is challenging my sanity

Pokemon Gold Version

I hit 5500 Coins and bought Thunder for my Girafarig, also I'll probably drop Shadow Ball for Crunch once it gets that since they're pretty much the same move in Gen II except the special/physical difference. It's a good placeholder for now. I still need the remaining 5500 Coins for Fire Blast but Nidorina already has Blizzard and Return so it can deal with things just fine w/o Fire Blast for now.

Trying to find a Miltank and Snubbull makes me want to go back to gambling.

Mario4Ever said:
Chicken Wiggle

GalacticPetey said:
Attempting an Ash Ketchum run
It's a shame you can't get the first two badges out of pity.
My friend pretty much the exact same thing lol.

I played a little more Yellow this morning. Beat Gary west of Viridian City and caught my Caterpie. It's one level away from a Metapod. Maybe I'll actually release it at some point.

Kingdom hearts re chain of memories

when you think you’ve beaten the Game but this was only the halfway point

jontron_nightshade_reaction_gif_by_metroid0070-d5gmyks.png

Pokemon Gold Version

Got the Miltank and a handful of other pokemon from Route 42/43/Olivine, will have to wait a few days to get Staryu and Noctowl since they're night only and I've got night shifts until Wednesday. I spotted Entei, I'm thinking the best course of action for the doggos is just to Master Ball one Entei/Raikou in Gold/Silver and then just trade them around instead of wasting any time on them.

I found Marill in the first encounter, that was really lucky. I did find a Snubbull but it ran away, which I forgot was even a thing. Who thought that was a good idea to implement. I'll wait for a swarm before going back for it.

Team hasn't changed, will stay the same for a while; Quilava[Dely], Quagsire[Jerry], Nidorina[Osiris], Tauros[Reva], Umbreon[Rexel], Girafarig[Prima]

Pokemon Yellow

Beat Misty. Bulbasaur's Leech Seed and ParaHax from Pikachu took down that scary Starmie.

Team:
Pikachu
Pidgeotto
Mankey
Butterfree
Bulbasaur
Charmeleon

Puyo Puyo Tetris (Switch)

I haven't tested all of the AI, but I found it surprising how many of the skilled Puyo characters are pretty easy in Tetris, them being Schezo and Rulue. On the other hand Feli is surprisingly difficult as a Tetris opponent, where she is not terribly difficult in Puyo Puyo. Lemres is skilled in Puyo Puyo and Tetris, as expected. This time I just battled Schezo because he's not terribly hard as an opponent while I practised my Tetris skills.

Another thing I played around is to play Tetris vs Puyo against an easier opponent (O), just to see my Tetris bar fill up as much as possible. It's very difficult to get this because the best way to do this is to do a 4-wide setup for combos, with the middle setup being the most difficult. I only managed to get one yellow notch, which does a good amount of damage (3 big rocks minimum).

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Before this, I played 2 cups of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on Mirror Mode for 3-stars, completing Triforce Cup with Waluigi and Egg Cup with Donkey Kong. The Donkey Kong one was intense because Wario was about to take the lead at the last second, but the Triple Banana shield made Wario spin out and allowed DK to make it to the finish.

Thank you for reading.

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

I'm gonna go to bed but I made it to the end of the investigation in Chapter 1.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

>kills the motherfucking emperor
>nobody gives a goddamn shit except some randomass guard in white run

bruh

I played PUBG at this gaming place down the street, with a couple of people from work. I already knew I wasn't missing out on much by not playing the game beforehand but it was fun to goof around in for a little while. Don't think I'll ever play it again though. It's also not really a place I need to go to since I generally stick to single player games and I already own any multiplayer games I care about, also it'd drain your wallet if you wanted to spend all day there.

Pokemon Gold Version

Made it to the Cianwood Gym, night time pokemon will have to wait again because I got an extra night shift, but I grabbed Shuckle.

Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

Since I don't have the N.Sane Trilogy and a PS4 like all the cool kids, I'm revisiting the original. My last save was right after defeating the Komodo Brothers and this time around I'm doing my first 100% run for this game.

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Playing for the second time. Making it harder for myself (since this game's difficulty is a joke) by:
- Always having double pain equipped
- Not getting the strange sack
- Never using inns to heal
- Not using Powerbounce
- Pretty much only superguaridng

Just beat Chapter 3 and named my Yoshi Hot Dog. Difficulty has been at least respectable so far

Ichi (PC)

Mainly because I wanted to try out Hue, the game I redeemed from the awards ceremony, but went to play the game next to it in the list because it was kind of late to play Hue, and this game looks like a simple puzzle game that doesn't have a cutscene.

Thank you for reading.

Super Mario Galaxy 2.

So I got to World 4 and I completed everything I could so far (including some prankster comets) except that beach level, which's name I forgot, and the Bowser level.

For some reason I've been using side jumps a hell lot more than I used to.

Pokemon Yellow

Just beat Lt. Surge using only my Pikachu. I did the Ash method but instead of Agility, I spammed Double Team to become practically unhittable and chipped away with Quick Attack and Thunderbolt.

Team:
Pikachu
Pidgeotto
Mankey
Bulbasaur
Charmeleon
Squirtle

Retired:
Butterfree

I couldn't bring myself to release him, so he permanently resides in the box now.

Back