What game did you last play?!?!?!?

The Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki

The intermission was nice.

Interesting to see Cryptid's pop up already, they showed up in CS2 but timeline-wise almost the entirety of CS2 takes place in the final chapter of Ao, which I'm still two chapters away from.

So to get myself ready for Samus Returns I started playing through Metroid II.

After AM2R, this is hard to go back to.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

So yeah I decided to actually play on the Switch. Battle mode is frustrating though when you play with my younger brother. But I won the races, good enough for me.

Final Fantasy I: Dawn of Souls

>inn doesn't revive party members

fudge

The Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki

what's a game without a prison break

tfw you actually manage to beat the hardest boss in the game. used up all my best items though, 9 burst refills, my ATS boosting foods, a couple of EP Charge III's. I didn't need to use any CP regen items since Tio already had a Gladiator Belt on, but good thing I did since a basic attack nearly one-shot Lloyd, my tank, let alone her S-Break. I got an absurd amount of exp for it.

Splatoon 2.

During one of the matches today, the opposing team was missing a teammate for some reason.

Splatoon 2

Thanks to the Aerospray RG, I managed to get promoted from A to A+ in Rainmaker! And that was when I was about to lose rank points from having 3 cracks.

After that, I went on to do Salmon Run games until I got 1200 points, which took long enough due to the odd by manageable weapon combo. Thank goodness E-Litre 4K is the scoped variant, because I am terrible with chargers that lack scopes.

Thank you for reading.

Overwatch. Overwatch. Overwatch.

OVERWATCH!

I seriously can't get enough of it. It's just so good even though I'm on level 35 right now. There's just so many epic moments in it. As well as how intense it can be when you're faced with people who want to try and beat you and your team in a minigame or quick play.

I would recommend it, if someone hasn't played it.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

It's really difficult to go back to X = Confirm / O = Cancel after doing the opposite for so long. It's actually frustrating having to go so slow so that I don't end up fast travelling all across the map just trying to see where I might want to go.

It was online poker. I often browse this site 'cause I like to play on money + got bonuses there. And it's incredible feelings when you win, it's unforgettable. But before I started to play on money I conducted a little research about poker and gained some experience. I also found many tutorial softwares to improve my poker skills.

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

wow the ocean king temple sucks

Final Fantasy:The Four Heroes of Light

pretty cool that its like a prequel to Bravely Default but the story has been lame so far

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS4)

playing this game makes you feel like your undergoing intense millitary drill in the form of a disney card game rpg

so something like this basically

lrgscale6x8_996281_996282_996283.jpg

Just finished my third playthrough Persona 5 yesterday. Once again I was sad that it's over, and if I could experience it again for the first time again, I would totally accept that deal.

Pokemon Black - Felt like revisiting Unova, gonna take this opportunity to try to memorize the names of the 5th gen Pokemon that I keep forgetting about.

Nintendo Badge Arcade - I'm absolutely determined to get all 8000 badges before the servers are inevitably shut-down in a few years, I haven't spent a single cent on it yet.

Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Finished All I can do in world 1 so far, not including prankster comets and the chimp's challenge.

Replaying this game just gets better everytime, I've mastered it that much.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

started a new file as a cat furry, still gonna spam the fuck outta archery but i'm going to be a bit more melee focused this time around

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

Playing as Mario-in-swim-trunks, allied with Brawl-textured Mario (who sounds like Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2), Cotton Candy-colored Mario (who is an annoying Mario), and green Dr. Mario (who sounds like Mario from Super Mario 64). Kicked several people in the ass, though friendly fire was on so I also socked my allies: Mr. Krabs, French Mr. Krabs, Wario, Waluigi, Broccoli Kong from Super Smash Bros. 64, and Peter Griffin. Played in Duck Hunt, Orbital Gate Assault, Wii Fit Studio, and Dream Land 64.

SteamWorld Dig 2

I have the day off and have been playing it on and off today. I got to Vectron and it gets really intense.

10/10 everyone should give this a go.

Dynasty Warriors 4

just got it today, and it also happens to be my first dynasty warriors game (hyrule warriors doesn't count)

it's mostly good but goddamn is it a timesink

Pokemon Silver on 3DS eshop.

I'm in Cherrygrove City right after doing all of the beginning story/tutorial stuff.

My team so far:
Weasley the Cyndaquil Lv8 Male
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Smokescreen

Smiles the Totodile Lv 8 Male
Moves: Scratch, Leer, RAGE

Lance the Chikorita Lv 8 Male
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Razor Leaf

Back