What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Ok. Thanks a bunch!

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

I like having a voice actor who can also sing. :)

Baby Luigi said:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

I like having a voice actor who can also sing. :)

reminds me of christina vee i think her name is

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II

Well, I can understand why people say this is the easiest Kiseki game so far, S-Breaks are absurdly strong. I nearly ohko'd one of the boss battles in the final dungeon, instead I only 2hko'd it. It's a bit of a bummer to be honest, this is supposed to be the difficult part of the game but the system is a tad bit too exploitable for its own good.

ah whatever the music is really good so its ok

y'know I wondered why Rean looked so unhappy in the promotional material for CS3, but it certainly makes a ton of sense now.

Also I wasn't prepared for that final boss, phase 1 had me using party members that were 20 levels under and two that were at a decent level, unfortunately said properly leveled character had such poor defenses that they died just as quickly as the other two. Machias was a god though, somehow he managed to survive everything and dodge so many attacks that would've killed him. He also had adamantine shield to attempt to keep the others alive.

Phase 2 was hard, lots of health and constantly inflicting burn meant I actually had to do some dedicated healing, I ended up using an overdrive just to try and fix the poor situation I found myself in. I ended it with an overdrive as well, used up the best healing item in the game to do it but I was desperate to end it at that point and I usually never carry over items into second playthroughs.

but really what a fucking ending that was.

Played Breath of the wild for the second time now, and I'm really getting the hang of it.

Played Rocket League the other night and I finally made it to Platinum in ranked :D :D

It was a treacherous journey and I don't think I have the energy to climb to Diamond, but it was a swell run.

okay i beat the epilogue boss, which i guess is the true final boss, which has this stupid horseshit thing where when you get him down to the last 5% of his fucking enormous hp pool he gets 4 turns in a row where he uses his insta-kill attack on each member of your party, with no real counter other than already knowing about it and spamming all your S-Breaks at the end.

god i was so pissed off. i still am

the other 95% of the boss is fine though, the stupid hp pool and complete resistance to all status effects makes delay tactics completely useless and turns it into a fight of keeping your insight status up so that you can keep your buffs and avoid the attack that brings you down to 1hp, while still poking in hits whenever you can.

well ill miss these guys, even the bitches like machias and gaius, im sure theyll show up again in CS3 even if some of them don't play are large role. CS3 looks like it'll be tying all the story arcs from the 7 games together so I'm gonna have to play the crossbell games before then. I already know all the spoilers and stuff but it wouldn't hurt to pop open a guide and fumble my way through the japanese version on easy mode.

Single player modes in Mario Party are usually a chore to go through anyway :P

Final Fantasy 9

Went into an ice cavern and was seperated from the rest of my group so it was solo zidane vs. a suddenly appearing boss who killed me in 2 turns

so i was essentially set back a whole hour because i forgot to save

great

been playing a lot of persona 5, at futabas palace atm, really fucking good game and so different compared to other persona games im really in love with this one.

Pokemon Yellow Version

i was lost after finishing CS2 and my gameboy was lying around so I turned it on and caught Articuno and some other things.

The Legend of Heroes: Zero no Kiseki

well i got the ps4 controller working, and got it running with ppsspp. I don't understand any of the text but I already have spoilers for most of it so I'm sure I can piece together the general idea of whats going given the context, facial expressions and the other things that give you a basic idea of whats being talked about. Also the important stuff is generally numbered and easy to see, and arts are split into offense, healing and support it seems so healing won't be any trouble, I can see what moves deal buffs and debuffs and see how much healing an item does. Attacks show you their range before you confirm too.

If things go bad I can just load a save state. I just need to get used to circle being the confirm button

Back