What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Shuu Tsukiyama said:
did you wait for the last 5 seconds, ln1?
Yup. I thought I'd actually die to a time-out(I had only like 15 seconds left when I reached the edge) and I'd have to fight the FC boss again but man was I glad I didn't.

Edit: Re-encountered Gau. Beat the Ice Dragon. Also recruited Mog at Narshe and got the Esper. I think Relm is in Jidoor, but I haven't gotten her yet.

You should definitely try going for shadow soon. He's in the cave on the veldt

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy. I just finished Chapter 2. Would be interesting to see how the story unravels.

Thanks for reading.

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

I had a pain with the 100cc as Peach with a combination of other characters.

Pi said:
Clover said:
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
Beat the final boss.
W00t!

When is Hypermode?
No idea, I probably won't do it for a long while. I imagine once I've beaten Prime 3 that I'll be burnt out on Prime games and it'll be a long time before I play them again. Prime 2 sort of burnt me out near the end already.

(No one or a few says this game below)

Streetpass Mii Plaza

Find Mii II / Quest II: Up to Dark Lord
Mii Force / Squad: No casualties achievement in some levels
Flower Town / Garden: Grew a new breed, Jack-O-Luma
Warrior's Way / Battle: More soldiers... Not ready to fight The Emperor
Monster Manor / Mansion: Up to Floor 26
Ultimate Angler / Fishing: Doing some fishing, duh
Battlegrounds Z / Zombies: Rare zombie achievemnet in Warehouse

Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold

Well I just failed.

Since I've got FIFTEEN members of my guild, and would like them to be about the same level, grinding takes awhile. So I had an idea, accepted two very difficult DLC boss quests, changed difficulty to Picnic, and whipped out my Story Mode party. Lastly, and most importantly, I used the recipe that boosts experience earned by the party and shares some with those in reserve. So I beat the pair, expecting to see my guild members five or so levels higher. Nope! Twelve to thirteen. This...should be interesting, because while I do have stronger party members, my equipment's pretty lame, and I don't have the money for more.

Affordable Space Adventures

I played co-op with my two brothers, we got to level 19. From what I can tell, this is a really unique game. There were tonnes of weird challenges we had to overcome as a group, and that was honestly one of the most refreshing experiences I've had playing games ever. It's fun right now, but we'll see what happens later on the line.

LN1 said:
Final Fantasy III(VI)
Doing some crap here and there. Celes, Terra, and Relm(Loving that high magic) have all learned Fire 3, Ice 3, and Bolt 3. Managed to re-encounter Locke. Guess I'm gonna do the Doma Castle thing now.

Edit: Did that Doma Castle thing. Well, I guess I could always experiment with Cyan. As a matter of fact, I won against the Storm Dragon with Sabin/Gau/Cyan/Locke. Had to constantly heal throughout the fight(I just kinda thought cleric Locke was a decent idea) while Gau and Cyan did actual damage. SwdTech 7 is decent, I suppose. But yeah, it is pretty slow.

Edit 2: Beat Hidon. Shit, that was easy.

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.

Just finished Chapter 3.

I am surprised to see that the famous "Layton Reveals Perpetrator" scene was used as early as the end of this chapter, considering how in later games he does this later in the story. I wonder if there will be another such scene later on.

I also played Bravely Default, but didn't progress much in Chapter 2. Saw there's a sub-scenario in Florem, but I can't find any area where I could do it.

Also, I finished all the Basic Courses in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, and I gotten what I thought might be impossible: the All Critical trophy. I wonder if achieving All Critical in a course is impossible too, considering that I had the most trouble with the EMS portion, followed by the BMS portion.

Thanks for reading.

LN1 said:
Final Fantasy III(VI)
Tried that one tower dungeon where Strago was. Found it really irritating and just gave up on it after 5 tries(2 of them dying to enemies on the way down). Entered the final dungeon. Beat Atma(Ultima Buster) and the Gold Dragon.

Edit: I'd like to note that somehow Gau managed to survive an Ultima from Atma. Considering Terra died while being morphed, I guess Gau is just being that awesome.

began my little adventure in conception 2, seems okay so far but an rpg + romance sim is quite nice.

Pokemon HeartGold

Butterfree, Ariados and Yanma are garbage. Scizor and Heracross are my only hope. How do I open the path to the safari zone again? Waste time for a few hours?

Back