What game did you last play?!?!?!?

speak english

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire

Really sick of this shitty flag hunt rn

no hablo inglés

the person was using falcon and immediately taunted "come on" so I was like "oh hey lemme taunt back" and did Shulk's meme taunt, only to get dash attacked so I was like "well screw you too"

so when they were at about 80% (first stock) and on the ledge, I quickly hopped off the stage and grabbed the ledge, forcing him off because SSB4 doesn't promote edgehogging so I climbed back on and let them regrab the unoccupied ledge

because it was a ledge regrab before touching the ground again they don't get invincibility frames, as I expected, so I jumped and used my down aerial to spike them to their death before they could climb back up

it was amazing and I should upload the match later

binding of isaac: rebirth

godmode: well sure give me the polaroid (that gives me 3 soul hearts too) during the isaac fight even though i haven't unlocked it

i died anyways because you basically fight 2 isaac's at once

Lyn said:
Clover said:
Pi said:
GalacticPetey said:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D

Never played MM before. Anything I should know or be aware of?
The only thing you need to be aware of is that you're playing the inferior version of the game. Other than that, try to have fun.
how, I've never played either but I'd like to know.
oh no

Late but lol

Final Fantasy VII
Slowly starting to appreciate Cloud more.

I'm under a lot of stress here, I'm in Aeris's house, and Aeris says to Cloud "Is Tifa your girlfriend?" Then the game gives me a choice and I don't know what to pick. Do I want to make Cloud a lying jackass and say "no" to make Aeris feel good or make Cloud honest to make her feel bad.

Splatoon

Level 23, Rank C (64). Octo Valley is 100%ed.

Favorite weapons of each type:

Shooter - Custom Splattershot Jr.
Roller - Krak-On Splat Roller
Charger - E-Liter 3K Scope*
Blaster - Luna Blaster
Inkbrush - Inkbrush
Thoughts on Slosher and Splatling - I can see how they can be used, but they aren't really for me.

*I have my eyes on the standard E-Liter 3K, as well as the Custom E-Liter 3K.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

Just playing against CPUs. I think something is messed up in Mewtwo's AI, at least at level 7. He teleported of the stage twice.

hey dude does that mean i can finally delete that savestate that's been clogging up my desktop for like half a year?

also yeah that's 6. and there's 3 on the snes.

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

ENDING 16 HELL YEAH

EDIT: it took me 638 rebirth deaths to do this
probably like 950 counting the original

Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS

Smashed the everything (even my best Amiibo) with Falco on a mad on AND offline murdering spree, I'm good with him now. :dk:

LN1 said:
Final Fantasy 3(or 6)(the SNES one)
Currently doing Locke's sequence during the attack on South Figaro part. Well it was fun to steal clothes from people but now I hope Celes is not just Terra 2.

Edit: maybe not. Currently doing Sabin's sequence and I'm too lazy to buy stuff for Shadow to Throw but I'm sure Cyan's awesomeness and Sabin's Relic/Equipment that makes him counter attacks will prevail.

Edit2: Finished Sabin's sequence. That was a wild ride that made me go "WTF" the entire way through. Gau fights interestingly although I'm still biased towards Cyan. Hope to see Shadow again.

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Beat the Boost Ball Guardian, got the water jetpack thing and now I think I need the grappling hook from somewhere. I can't get the third Bog Key without it. Spider Ball stuff all over the joint so I assume I'll need to come back after getting that.

Back