What game did you last play?!?!?!?

Pokemon Y

So while I was chaining for a shiny Haunter, a shiny Shelmet just appears out of nowhere

???????

Yoshi's Woolly World
I had some trouble with a single stamp in 3-4 that made me redo it four times looking, turns out it was just under one of the platforms at the start in a hidden cloud. Man I was so mad, I only found it by accident when the mole knocked me into it.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Maxed out Stahl and Miriel. In the process of Vaike, changed him to Trickster to give his mag/res growth rates a boost.

Fire Emblem: Awakening
Finished with Vaike, Sumia shouldn't be too difficult since she has pretty balanced growths.

Yoshi's Woolly World
Did pretty well on the second half of World 3, still have 3-8 and 3-S to do. I really liked that stage where you threw the birds and they created paths. That was cool.

Resident evil 2 N64 version.

Hoping for a remake someday.

Fire Emblem Awakening

Kjelle just said in a support conversation with Inigo, "I wonder if Chrom would mind if I stabbed him." The ironic part? On the save file I was on, Inigo is Chrom's son.

Glitchy said:
Fire Emblem Awakening

Kjelle just said in a support conversation with Inigo, "I wonder if Chrom would mind if I stabbed him." The ironic part? On the save file I was on, Inigo is Chrom's son.
I think she means stabbing Inigo, but it sounds a lot funnier when read wrong.

Fire Emblem Awakening
I legit can not think of a class I'd really want to stay in. No new Limit Breaker units, but leaning on Laurent or Sully for my next ones.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3D

could you tell

Splinter Cell and FIFA 13 on my cousins PS2 Slim.

I prefer Super Mario Strikers and Mario Strikers Charged over any FIFA game.

Yoshi's Woolly World
I unlocked World 4. It looks like a jungle world. The eggs in front of the worlds have colours that represent the world theme, the 5 one is light blue so I hope that means a water world. Man I really want a woolly water world.

Mario Kart 7
I realised life... life is this crazy mystical thing, and sometimes you just go out like a buster.

Maki Nishikino said:
Yoshi's Woolly World
I unlocked World 4. It looks like a jungle world. The eggs in front of the worlds have colours that represent the world theme, the 5 one is light blue so I hope that means a water world. Man I really want a woolly water world.
I'm pretty sure it's an ice world, but I can't confirm it.

Sonic Runners
Microtransactions, microtransactions everywhere! A shame too, since the game would probably be great without them.

Super Smash Bros. Melee, I suck at this game, but I managed to find a 100% save file since one of my memory cards corrupted and deleted all my data.

Back