I am really hooked on this game now omp

Sapphire said:
supermariofan said:
Sapphire said:
Advanced Warfare.

I am really hooked on this game now omp
That's the first game I'm getting when I get a PS4
................MFW

I meant Advanced Wars. LOL there is no way I would ever enjoy COD.
Good, I thought I was going crazy.

Well, I already am kinda crazy, but in the good way. :P

Shovel Knight

replaying this on butt mode because i'm bored

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed plague knight dlccccccccc

GBAToad said:
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed plague knight dlccccccccc

well apparently they're just about finishing it and they'll announce a release date sometime this month so thats something to look forward to
also they're working on battle mode as well as some kind of bonus nintendo platform content but idk if they're releasing that anytime soon

Fire Emblem: Awakening
I made Stahl a Bow Knight but the generic coloured model is kind of garbage so I might just make him a Paladin. He has the skills to make a good Bow Knight but he looks ugly as fuck lol. Ah whatever, assassin's are ten times better anyway.

Yoshi's Woolly World soon...

EarthBound

Everything's starting to come together.

I took the "Overcoming Shyness" book and gave it to the residents of Tenda Village. The shit I needed to go through to get through it was annoying though. The Mook Seniors can go die in a PK Fire. Got Poo quite a bit ago, though he left temporarily and came back not long later. Haven't found much usage in Poo's PK Starstorm yet, but PK Teleport B is A GODSEND.

supermariofan said:
Kingdom Hearts

Chernabog may not be as hard as Maleficent (dragon form) but he's still pretty hard

i didn't find him that hard at all but maybe that's because i did the hades cup before i went there, since that would've leveled me up significantly compared to going straight to end of the world from hollow bastion. also having a good keyblade really helps. i changed from using oathkeeper (iirc) to divine rose and man the change in damage was really noticable, it makes most enemies a breeze to defeat

For a second there I had to look up who Chernabog was haha. All I remember of the end-game bosses was that Aero helped immensely.

i used aero a lot less than i should have. my strategy for fighting basically anything near the end was more or less 'wail away at it with the keyblade and use cura when needed'. i hardly even used my other spells at that point :V

Yeah, It feels like the only useful spells at that point in the game are the Cure and Aero type spells. I think I used that gravity one a little bit though.

I never finished Kingdom Hearts 2, I got about 3/4 through and stopped. I think I got burnt out on playing kingdom hearts since I went straight from 1 to 2. I think the combat of 2 was more fun than 1.

Stahl has absolutely no reason to max out his magic stat... But it'd be cool if all his stats were green... *goes back to grinding* I made him a Paladin, he's a cool looking Paladin. Looks better than Sully at least.

yea gravity can be useful, especially in the area where the enemies all start out in one spot where you can get a lot of them

i'm going to start kingdom hearts 2 as soon as it arrives/i've finished re:com/watched 358/2 days. hopefully i won't get burnt out since at least re:com has different gameplay and i took a few long breaks when playing kh1. i guess i'll just have to see though

kingdom hearts re:chain of memories
now that i've gotten used to the battle system, this game has been pretty fun. i'm up to hollow bastion. some parts of the main story aren't making much sense and/or seem kinda random but oh well

Fire Emblem Awakening

I got curious about how much my avatar might cost in the log book if I maxed out all his weapon ranks and got every skill available. He started at 80k so I'll check back once I've grinded out. The only problematic classes are Archer/Sniper. Luckily veteran makes things faster... about 20% faster.

Zelda II

Got what I thought was a candle, but it turned out to be a trophy that just gave me some jump magic in the western town, then I tried the eastern town and that gave me shield magic for free. I also found a magic boost in the former town, and a heart container after going through this criminally dark cave to the east and past this bubble area.

Dented the dungeon near there, but died and game over'd so now I have to go through it to where I stopped, rip.

Maki Nishikino said:
Stahl has absolutely no reason to max out his magic stat... But it'd be cool if all his stats were green... *goes back to grinding*
Pretty much how things have been going for Chrom for me. He's still 9 Magic away ;-;

Maki Nishikino said:
I got curious about how much my avatar might cost in the log book if I maxed out all his weapon ranks and got every skill available. He started at 80k so I'll check back once I've grinded out.
Mine is 145k atm, he's not quite maxed in skills though (he is if you exclude DLC)

DLCelica (sorry), and 2 Streetpass units join the Limit Breaker crew. I may have a Kellam!Brady depending on how good that would be in terms of defense.

Back